tuscl

OT: T. Boone Pickens, the ‘Oracle of Oil,’ corporate raider and billionaire phil

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 11:57 AM

7 comments

• rickthecoconutcrab
    5 years ago
    Little known fact: the brains behind Pickens was a barnacle rickthebarnacle! Crustacean power! Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Now Oklahoma State will never win anything. Oh wait ...
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    At one time he was the most hated corporate raider in America, he doubled and tripled his money his version of blackmail was called greenmail Last few years he became environmentally concerned, and became a proponent of wind power.
  • VeryBigDawg
    5 years ago
    ... he looked like a stipclub PL. anybody meet him in one?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    One less outlandish character from Texas. But now we have to be ready for IG Ricks. SJG Researching the origins of the Ricks, meetings held at Farben Haus in Frankfurt, end of 1943. They knew that there was no way to prevail, not with the Soviet Union on one front and the United States on the other. [view link] Did Jesus Die for E.T.’s Sins? [view link] Wooking for any available guard dog 🐕 jobs [view link] Should we admit dogs? A rick conundrum [view link] is skibum’s real name fred? [view link] Nietzsche's Task: An Interpretation of Beyond Good and Evil [view link]
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I actually knew Boone very well. His ranch is just a few miles from mine in West Texas. In person, he was a very humble and polite man. Yes, he got famous for doing Green Mail. But he actually made most of his money playing the Futures markets. He had a knack of predicting the direction of the price of Oil & Gas. He TRIED to get some wind farms set up. Spent a few million trying to buy up access lines to some big cities. It never happened. He also built a water pipeline. His son mostly ran these water and wind ventures.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Interesting that you knew T. Boone Pickens, Warrior15. T. Boone Pickens At this point I would like to try and learn a bit about him. [view link] [view link] [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion