tuscl

Austin, TX Clubs to Visit?

WyteKassle
Florida
Sunday, September 8, 2019 8:10 AM
Going to be visiting Austin, TX this week for client travel. Was wondering what are some good places for a fairly new SC'er to check out? I lived in Miami for most of my life and got kinda spoiled with some clubs over here. Moved to Baton Rouge last year and Louisiana clubs definitely left a lot for me to be desired. So I've been on both ends of the pendulum swing. Just from my initial browsing on here, it seems XTC Cabaret might have the dancer crowd I'm looking for (Latina girls are a big weakness of mine) but might have too much hustle going on on the regular. The other club I was looking into was Perfect 10 (not sure what the difference is between the Cabaret and Club). But any advice, tips and suggestions are all welcomed and appreciated!

6 comments

• Clubber
    5 years ago
    I always hit the Landing Strip out by the airport. Also The Yellow Rose. Haven't been out there in years, so no telling how they are now.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
  • woodstock
    5 years ago
    For Latinas, you'll find many at LS and Chicas Bonitas, in addition to XTC. How's your Spanish? I've you've already come and gone, what did you try?
  • WyteKassle
    5 years ago
    Didn't have a chance to try, trip ended a day early. I'll be back in a couple of weeks
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    P10 north is fine. The one closer to town is awful.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Landing Strip was not good during the day. Poor talent
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion