tuscl

Houston Strip Clubs

WyteKassle
Florida
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 4:12 PM
Well I just moved from Miami to Houston about two months ago for a new job and need to start hunting for a new club to splurge at. Was hoping to get some tips from other local Houston guys on which clubs to definitely check out and which ones to avoid at all costs. Right now I live close to the West Oaks mall, on Westheimer Rd., near Dairy Ashford Rd.

4 comments

• Hugh_G_Rection
    10 years ago
    Have you tried reading what is already in the reviews yet? [view link] for the map of Houston clubs. Click on a nearby club and read reviews. Repeat for the next club, and continue the process....
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    St James seems to get a lot of reviews lately. Houston clubs were forced to cut down drastically on their mileage as a result of a new city ordinance about 1 or 1.5 years ago. For a while there; the VIP rooms were closed and dancers had to wear pasties and boyshorts (no g-strings). The clubs and the city came to an understanding a couple of months back – mileage is somewhat back and dancers no longer have to wear pasties and boyshorts (at least in many clubs – I’m not sure if the new relaxation of the law applies to all clubs) – but I hear VIP/extras is not what it used to be. I’m not from the area but have SCed there and keep up w/ the reviews. Treasures used to be place prior to the ordinances of 1.5 years ago – it is now somewhat back but not like it used to be – Treasures is supposed to have a lot of good looking dancers but they are super-aggressive and want to empty your pockets w/o necessarily providing adequate service in response. I would say try St James first – one thing about St James is that one needs to be extra-proactive there – it seems the dancers there don’t do much approaching (especially the hot ones). St James is also outside the city limits and thus not affected by any current city ordinances. You can also try Treasures but I would read the reviews first so you don’t get chewed-up by the hyenas. You can also try to PM some of the locals you notice doing multiple reviews of Houston clubs.
  • AliLandryFan
    10 years ago
    Houston is a great place for extras on day shifts. St. James is definitely very hot women, but it is true, you have to do a lot of seeking of them. My favorite was Treasures on a Saturday Afternoon. I never failed to find a very nicel ooking girl who wanted to play. Splendor up north i liked. the Ritz down near hobby airport i like. Centerfolds has lot of action, any shift. Those are my favorite 5.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Treasures in Westheimer. I get the most fun there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion