tuscl

Train Wreck

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Going deep on TUSCL

YouTube video of cute honey. Tatted, peirced, ex-drug addict. Complains of depression and anxiety. Raised without a father.

https://youtu.be/lHbDHmIp8pE

She is one of many I've seen just like her. What's baffling is that they are all celebrated in the comments. No one tells her she is a train wreck.

Is this the face of the modern American woman now?

This is caused by a disappearing culture. There are no wrongs. Lesbianism, promiscuity, tats, cussing etc...

What the fuck is happening to our women?

6 comments

• Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I might be missing your point - as I watched only a little of the video - then read several comments.

I believe the praise in the comments relates to her sobriety - and encouragement to stay clean. Some comments share stories about getting clean, and about family members issues.

I give her credit, because she got clean, and because this may be an effective outlet for her emotions. If this outlet helps other recovering addicts, it’s even better.

I think she’s very pretty. I like her look. I think she’s probably beautiful in person. This takes courage.

Drugs have changed - from beer and pot - that I had as a teen - to severely addictive substances that kill (while helping pharma and cartels). It doesn’t sound like a good time to be an adolescent or a teen.

Lack of a stable family may have played a real role in her drug abuse. It’s sad that families are falling apart. Father’s need to be around for their kids. They aren’t mothers - but they play an important role in the lives of their offspring.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I fear for the elderly relying on social security.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Who is this person, why is she making videos, and why does she have “fans”?
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I didn't watch the whole thing and actually very little. Take this woman, get rid of the goofy cap, put her black hair down, lose the piercing, and the tats, and 10 to 1, she would be quite lovely!

What a waste!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Usually drugs, alcohol, born again christianity, and psychiatric medications work together, a common cluster.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    "Because telling this to people usually just annoys them, it doesn't help them."

No. You're rong heaving. Short answer is she's being celebrated because pussy. Were this a man he probably wouldn't get any views much less "celebrated".

"Take this woman, get rid of the goofy cap, put her black hair down, lose the piercing, and the tats, and 10 to 1, she would be quite lovely!"

Facts. So unfortunate but that's what's happens in today's society. Fathers are disposable and mutilating your face and body with ink and piercings is ok and should be "celebrated"(if you're a woman). Matter of fact anything females do nowadays is "celebrated".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion