tuscl

Best clubs near Chicago?

ridgidl
Michigan
Monday, September 2, 2019 7:30 AM
I will be traveling south of Chicago, heading west on I-80 on a Saturday. I can stop for the night - what club or clubs do you recommend, and why?

6 comments

• AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    There have been a number of threads on this topic in the past, so go search for those, or read reviews. My quick summary: Don't expect a lot of mileage. I skew more upscale, so take that into account. Polekatz if you're on the south side, followed by Atlantis. If you're near O'Hare, Scores and/or Gold Room. Atlantis is a decent alternative on the far south side. A lot of guys seem to like Club O and/or 390; I've never found them worthwhile. Arnie's is the popular black club choice, but that's not my scene. If you're looking for extras, save your money and go to Detroit.
  • ridgidl
    5 years ago
    No, I just want to see pretty girls with big breasts. I have a plan - I'm going to stop at Club 390, then end up at the High Heels Lounge.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    High Heels Lounge??? [view link] [view link] [view link] High On Heels Lounge, seems to be UK [view link] Any more info, links, for this High Heels Lounge? Do people go to this Red Diamonds? Does Arnies operate, anything like what it once was? SJG
  • ridgidl
    5 years ago
    It's the High Heel Saloon, in Somonauk.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    High Heel Saloon, in Somonauk [view link] use zoom outs and changing back to maps to see where this is: [view link] at least 40 miles West of Chicago. SJG Researching the origins of the Ricks, meetings held at Farben Haus in Frankfurt, end of 1943. They knew that there was no way to prevail, not with the Soviet Union on one front and the United States on the other. [view link] Did Jesus Die for E.T.’s Sins? [view link] Wooking for any available guard dog 🐕 jobs [view link] Should we admit dogs? A rick conundrum [view link] is skibum’s real name fred? [view link] Nietzsche's Task: An Interpretation of Beyond Good and Evil [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    So here, I see this Red Diamonds [view link] Is it good? And then Arnie's is this Boogie Nights [view link] Is it good, anything like it had been? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion