tuscl

Had to disengage from Facebook

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Oh man an endless stream of friend suggestions from young smoking babydolls that seem to be screaming for sugar baby offers.

These honeys posting dozens of sexy pics with an employment status of self employed. Holy shit.

Too close to home though. Far too tempting. I came very close to messaging some of those honeys but in the end had the strength to disengage.

Would love to find some of them on the pole.

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    As the saying goes "too much of a good thing can be a bad thing"
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    Yes it can!
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    For sure, the finest never get on the pole. They just find a few rich PL's and stay sexy in their paid for condo.
  • jestrite50
    5 years ago
    I am about ready to unplug instagram. I havent had many offers on facebook as I recall but on Instagram I was getting about 5 a week. Everything from sexting to offers of nude videos to Friends with benefits and even prostitution. I was going to take some of these gals up on their offers until I found out they were 500 + miles away in different directions. Most wanted me to send them a Data card which i dont do and they seem to go away when I dont reciprocate. I've quit talking to them so they've gradually gone away. I'm not going to drive 500 miles for sex when there's plenty available right here locally.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ what do you mean by a Data card?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion