tuscl

don't you love when it's the stripper that wants to get naughty

GeneraI
 All your base are belong to us.
Usually I'm the aggressor, trying to push the limits at a non extras club, but last night I was getting a lap dance in the vip section of the club, we were the only 2 in there, and this SC has a dedicated guy on cameras, watching the vip lap dance room and the champagne rooms. She could see the camera station from where we were, and all the sudden, she whipped around with a big smile and said, no body is watching the cameras, and grabbed my hand and slid it deep inside of her. I honestly don't think I've ever felt a wetter pussy than this chick last night. My pants were covered in her when I left. I got home and thought, holly shit, it looks like I came inside of her and it dripped out on my pants.

and before you guys go there, I was her first customer of the night, i'm positive of that, and while it's possible she was oozing some other dudes man jam all over my pants from an pre work encounter, I'm going to pretend that she's a virgin, even though I know she has a kid.

3 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Start with Front Room Makeout Session

SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Would have been even better had she grabbed your stiff cock and shoved it up inside that virgin wet pussy! Just saying...... 😂
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    General,

Did you mark that fishing spot?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion