tuscl

Interesting Contact

Clubber
Florida
I was at a metal rock show last weekend, where my son was playing. While there with my SO, and another friend, a rather lovely lady walked up to me and handed me some cards. She leaned over and “softly” whispered/blew in my ear that they were passes for a new gentlemen's club. I put my arm around her and pulled her a bit closer and engaged her in a bit of conversation about it, location, and hours, that sort of BS. During this conversation, her hand went to a welcomed spot. I couldn't believe it, but can't wait till I can try the club. It's actually, not a new club, but a new name and renovation of an old one.

4 comments

• DougS
    17 years ago
    Clubber: Sounds like that club has a great marketing plan! Makes ME want to visit that club...(where is it?)
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    DougS,

The strip club is in Miami, and where the show was, Ft. Lauderdale.
  • Jpac73
    17 years ago
    Clubber: This girl did all of this right in front of your SO? Most women would have gotten on her ass and told her off. However, the club does sound interesting and I wouldn't mind checking it out, but I want be going to Miami anytime soon.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    Well, my SO wasn't right there beside me. I was standing some distance away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion