tuscl

Bye bye sexies nasties

FatherofNicole94
#1 Law Student Father
How glory life. #1 daughter law queen future Senate go Texas foghorn Nicole text Umi and Father fews days backs. My sweet Poosche tells me she is end with postings here on nasties site full of pervert men no respect women's even though Father favorite customer means who drop dry clean off on Mondays because pants stain from sexies nasties strippers. These mens always pays in cash and tip extra if wife come to Father dry clean store. Father glad his sweet Poosche no more debating with how you say American Hornydogs who makes sexies nasties stain in pants or who talks poo pants all days. Is glory for Father!! Dry clean specials all week 3 piece sale for price of 4!

4 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I hate to burst your bubble, kind sir, but she's not gonna be on any Senate floor and I highly doubt she'll ever have an actual law degree. She may never actually graduate too. I think she's telling you this so you keep paying for her school because she's dragging it out as long as possible because she really just wants to live off your money for as long as possible.

And time will tell if she's really left here. I suspect she's currently just in the depression cycle of her being bipolar.
    And then when she cycles back to a manic attack she'll be back posting.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    Nicole isn't posting here anymore? Things keep changing. I thought she posted more than Alucard and Dougster combined for a while. I remember Alucard told me he wasn't leaving. I miss all the friendly disagreements. :)
    Of course I didn't really know them. Just read several of their disagreements.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I da pappy!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Are you getting scared goat soup giy?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion