tuscl

IDK if it's BS, or just a sad PL

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent review of The Penthouse NOLA:

Djdodger
New York

Great club - full of scammers - BEWARE
August 15, 2019

The club is excellent, best hands down in the FQ. Best layout, best decor, best girls, no question. Problem is that many of the girls, 3 in particular are scam artists and will bleed you dry while making you feel like an utter idiot. I fell for it so color me vindictive.

Dancers names are Ronnie and Lily. Got both real names too, but out of decency will refrain from posting. Both gorgeous, white, petite, tattoos.

Did a 3rd floor room w Ronnie. Was a good time based on personality. Low mileage dance, most of it air dance. Girl left mid session to vomit. Returned like a champ. Takes at length about here new girlfriend who was on the pole downstairs.

Felt like we connected. Asked if she would dance OTC. Made very clear not looking for more. Swapped numbers.

Later that night arranged meetup for next day. After arrangement and price, random message asking to add her gf for more. Red flags up but listened to my pants.

Met the next day after some minor issues and location change. Was very clear was going to be dance in hotel. Never made it there. Spent hours buying drinks around town, intimately left high and dry after $700 each to both cash.

Lesson learned- 100% con job. Was so pissed - went to their club after and named names and bitched about both to mgmt. hopefully justice served and they get axed. Mgmt could care less. Tried to peg me for soliciting, which I was not.

Ultimately, beware. Nola full of con artists and scammers. These two real pieces of work.

Tuesday Evening
11-25
$500-$1,000

Club 8
Dancers 5
Dollar Value 1

Review Publishers
Muddy
voyeur97Incoherent
DickyDoo2
DANZIG
aurora21

Review Comments
Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
4 Hours Ago
You gotta be kidding me.

You paid them $700 each *upfront* on the promise they would show up? If this is the case then you deserve to get ripped off for being so stupid - this is analogous to leaving your wallet in your car with the windows down and being surprised it got stolen - and then you compounded the problem by complaining to management which is just as stupid bc they don't have any control about what the girls do outside the club.

Strip clubs are seedy places designed to get as much of your $$$ as possible; nobody is gonna look out for you except you - you got played bc you were trying to plsy a game that you have no idea how is played.

Sgrayeff
4 Hours Ago
"Girl left mid session to vomit."

Respectfully, that was your cue to quit.

JustinTolook
On the road.
1 Hour Ago
This is either very poorly written or it is bullshit.

Three girls are scam artists, but you only talk about two girls.
You get a low mileage air dance interrupted by puking and decide this is your must have for OTC.
You are willing to pay $700 for "just dances" in your hotel when they're $20/$40 in the club.
You give an additional $700 to the girlfriend, who may or may not be Lily, for what?
You coughed up $1400 plus drinks, but only spent $500 -$1000 per the review.

Yeah, sorry, as written, I don't believe a word of it.

https://www.tuscl.net/review.php?id=3595…

14 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Just read that. If it's true, that guy needs a hobby that isn't strip clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    TUSCL should create an Online course for PLs with a test at the end - and you should abstain from SCing till you pass the test
    😊
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Sounds like he got ripped off but is exaggerating the details for a better story.

I was based at Keesler AFB in Biloxi MS in 1963. Got my first weekend pass and myself and my buddy headed to NOLA for the purpose of getting laid. It only took 1 night on Bourbon Street for us to realize that is was just a rip off tourist trap. We didn't even go there on our second night and we went home without getting laid.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Pass a TUSCL test? This dude needs his mommy to sew a tag with his name and address into his clothing he is so clueless. I would almost rather it be BS, much less pathetic.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Strip Club SATs would be hilarious.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    This sounds worse than if Jeffrow Clampett took up strip clubbing after realizing he couldn't do brain surgery.

Or, maybe he practiced on his own.

Sorry Jeffrow......
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Wow. Fucking wow. Justintolook summed up all my thoughts perfectly. An shitty airdance helps you decide that you want OTC with this chick??!!

Unfuckingbelievable.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Not just a shitty airdance, but has to vomit in the middle of an airdance? WTF? I’ve only had a dancer vomit in VIP once, but she had good reason to.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    That poster is a good argument for chemical castration. Talk about too stupid to breed.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Did he meet the girls OTC or no? Did he buy them drinks OTC or no? I'm having trouble understanding what he's trying to say.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Sounds to me like be paid them each $700 cash ($1,400 total), plus paid for drinks at various places, and then went back to his hotel with blue balls.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    Every one of us has an experience of being ripped off by a dancer. Hopefully for a lot less money than $1,400. Hopefully, only once.

As the old saying goes, if you get ripped off a second or third time, shame on you.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    LMAO I oh yeah this one. It just had to get through. I could believe it.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    It's an old hustle. He paid them to show up. They did. As club management told him, solicitation Is illegal. I hope he learns from his mistake. If you want a hooker this is not the way to go about it lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion