Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: The Salmon Cannon

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

LOL - check out the video about 1/4-way down the page:

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I wonder if the salmon find it fun 😄

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'll bet the bears don't like it.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Those poor fish probably got the shit scared out of them

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Papi,

You did it! One of the most off topic posts ever on TUSCL and I love it! Kudos, my friend!

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

So funny. Thanks Papi

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I wonder if the fish thinks it’s fun

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

More fun than getting caught by a bear, for sure.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I think the fish would rather ride in this cnbc.com

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement