tuscl

Ignore list

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
Sunday, August 11, 2019 10:18 AM
I just checked my ignored list on my profile. It says YOU IGNORE NOBODY. HONORABLE. I don't even ignored the faggots on here. Are you proud of me?

18 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I am an honorable mother fucker bitches
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Fuck you, Mackie.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Eh. I don't ignore any members yet I don't see that. Anyway, on this site "honor" is a highly relative term.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I wonder how well it’s working out for chessmaster, ever since he put me on ignore.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I think all of us who are honorable should be placed In the highest levels of honorable society. We should all become federal judges. Maybe Nichole1994 will respect us then.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Yea, Fuck you, Mackie.
  • joesmama69
    5 years ago
    "Eh. I don't ignore any members yet I don't see that." ^^^@CMI if you worked real hard at becoming a better troll, maybe founder would look upon you with honor. Dont be jealous now
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I find many here using and not their ignore function as just another way of trolling, what’s really needed is for founder to stop catering to the lowest common denominator and bring back the block
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    @25- Not trying to pick a fight, but this reminds me of the Fed judge who ruled that Trump could not block users from his Twitter feed: [view link] I understand that a determined troll can take a thread in his own direction, but blocking opposing views is even worse. @Founder's site, but I like the current rules.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Random he ruled that Trump was using his private Twitter feed as a public messaging system really apples to oranges, not really a valid criticism, I have the right to block people on my Twitter feed as I’m not using it or this board as a message system as a public person
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    It's @Founder's choice. But what makes the site interesting is the lack of moderation. And the block feature was much worse than having a moderator. Just my opinion.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ then you have the right to not use it, I preferred to be able to block certain users from posting on threads I created, I'm not asking to be granted special rights just the right to not have to interact with certain shitheads that I have no use for, and am willing to give them the exact same right.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    I suppose the creators of Twitter could also implement a block feature that would make wanna-be-autocrats like Trump happy. Luckily it's a platform where the average citizen can give an opinion on the same Tweet. Otherwise Twitter would turn into a propaganda tool. I understand the point your making. But "ignore" often means "I don't like your opinions" or "I don't like you" or "I don't want to be challenged." Starting your own thread is not a solution.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    you're
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I don’t think I care about people who have different opinions from my own, I can deal with that I don’t mind most of the trolls I even like some of them, what irritates me is keyboard tough guys that make un sustainable threats, I even called one out that threatened to kick my ass told him where I’d be and when and he never showed, not that I expected him to but I would have actually enjoyed the opportunity to shut him up at that point I decided not to engage and that ass wipe still posts on my threads but if I blocked him no one would have complained
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Random my point is made by the pussy himself lol
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion