tuscl

HPV vaccine

Monday, August 5, 2019 6:53 PM
I’m under 45 and it’s my understanding that health insurance covers Gardasil 9 at no cost to me. To me it’s a no brainer. More peace of mind when chowing down on stripper pussy. My next biggest concern is herpes but there is no vaccine for it and life is too short to be licking a piece of plastic instead of a pussy.

9 comments

• RandomMember
    5 years ago
    So the FDA recently approved Gardisal 9 up to age 45. Not sure about the rational -- but that doesn't include the TUSCL AARP crowd
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Dental dam You can use it as a barrier when you want to chow down on ass or pussy. I just don’t see the point of it. Might as well not do it.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    I guess by age 45 it's assumed that you're already exposed to the virus.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    ...ie. the vaccine doesn't do any good if you already carry the virus. That applies to most over 45 and especially the kind of mongers you find here.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    “CDC estimates that youth ages 15-24 make up just over one quarter of the sexually active population, but account for half of the 20 million new sexually transmitted infections that occur in the United States each year” The majority of strippers are in that pool (18-24) With those numbers, it’s more likely that we will catch something from them. That’s why I would rather stick to one stripper instead of trying out many.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    HPV throat cancer isn't very likely but it's gruesome and deadly if you're the one. The way I understand it, only a few of the strains cause cancer and there's no guarantee it will cause cancer if you carry one of the harmful strains. Also no HPV test for men.
  • theDirkDiggler
    5 years ago
    Doesn't this require 3 booster shots and even then it's only 70% effective (protects against 70% of malignant strains) and that's assuming that you haven't already been exposed to any of the strains?
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    @Diggler: "...protects against 70% of malignant strains) and that's assuming that you haven't already been exposed to any of the strains" @Bavarian: "More peace of mind when chowing down on stripper pussy." _______________ I'm glad you posted this thread @Bavarian. Some people are obsessed with protected sex with male condoms and don't think twice about unprotected DATY. Also I didn't realize the FDA had extended the age for Gardisil all the way up to age 45. But obviously some 44-yr-olds already carry the bad strains and some 46-yr-olds could benefit from the vaccine. Maybe it's a no-brainer for a 9-yr-old. Maybe it provides a little more "peace-of-mind" but, as @Diggler says, the vaccine is hardly a guarantee that you're safe in the future.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ not to mention some folks have a bad-reaction to vaccines
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion