tuscl

couples at hk

busterb
Florida
Tuesday, July 30, 2019 12:09 PM
the wife wants to go to hk and party. will we be safe and well recieved by the girls. we are an older couple and want to ariba. how much xtra do they charge for couples. we will be staying 1 nite at cassada appreciate any imfo and sugestions

7 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Other people have posted about such, and it seemed to be okay for them. SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    You should be safe and well received at HK, the Hotel is right next to the club and during the day the Zona Norte is relatively safe (some pestering by cab drivers, club guys, and panhandlers). As far as the price for a couple, I do not have a price but the average starting price on a weekend evening for a 30 minute sessesion for CFS is $100, so a $200 fee for 30 minute session might be the starting price (per BG). While BGs are known to do anything for money, the couple threesome is not the norm. My suggestion, if you want to really enjoy the session I would concentrate on picking a BG willing to do it than finding a beautiful BG. While a beautiful BG might be willing to do it for the money, your experience would be better if the BG is having fun too (not just going through the motions. Usually I would advise a PL to pick a BG and not let the BG choose you, but in this case let the BG choose you because if she picks you it is most likely she is comfortable with the couple threesome arrangement.
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    Civilian women are given an armband at the door. This is to let meseros know not to charge double for your drinks, and to let other patrons know that she's off limits. You guys should be perfectly safe inside the club.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Off limits? I thought no woman in the HK was ever off limits. I thought they all were their for our carnal desires. I thought that that was why they had to have men to serve drinks. :) :) :) SJG
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    You'll have a great time for sure, one day may not be enough. Also checkout the chicabow website for lots of info on HK and TJ.
    5 years ago
    BTW last time I was at HK (last Sat night) I saw and was served by a female messed. Not a looker but not messed up either.
    5 years ago
    Messed=mesero Damn autocorrect
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion