Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

PHiladelphia

peyton18eli

Indiana

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Going for next few days to Philly and then Allentown and Bethlehem. Where should I go for extras for the dollar?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

You should specify what type of dancers you like and what type of dancers you don't like

Profile picture for peyton18eli
peyton18eli
•

I do like them all which is why I steer away from strictly AA clubs. I know Diamond Dolls in Pompano is one of a kind but that is the type of club I’m looking for.

You go there knowing what you want/expect and the dancers know that too.

Profile picture for goodtimechicago
goodtimechicago
•

It’s been quite a bit since I frequented the ABE area, but I’m pretty sure you won’t find anything ITC. Most mongering happens at AMPs in that region from what I remember.

Profile picture for dancewdcpa
dancewdcpa
•

I sent you a pm...

Profile picture for chowder
chowder
•

Oasis and Atlantis. Cheerleaders can be fun.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Try the Tilted Kilt

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Ask for extras ketchup on your burger

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement