tuscl

"Reviews"?

Clubber
Florida
Thursday, July 25, 2019 9:03 AM
Seems a rash, recently, of "reviews" that are just a few sentences. One was just TWO sentences. Unless one is saying a club has closed their doors, a review can't be a few sentences and fall within the TUSCL review guidelines. That said, and with my limited time, I am going to concentrate on those "reviews". I also wonder about those that DO approve those "reviews".

4 comments

• codemonkey
    5 years ago
    I've seen reviews that are only a few sentences that do have some useful info even though they don't follow the guidelines. I think it's ok to approve those with a comment saying I'd like to see more details. On the flip side I've seen reviews that are practically novels that contain no useful info and have rejected those.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I've seen a rash of reviews you've downvoted that have been perfectly fine. May have not included every little detail but enough to get the point. So maybe you were one of those kids that got their rocks off being a hall monitor.
  • northwest101215
    5 years ago
    There was a recent one that got hammered for being too short even though the point was the club no longer warranted a visit. So which is it with the comments?
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    nw, That doesn't hack it. Closed is one thing, but where one TUSCLer might not wish to set foot in a club, another may relish it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion