tuscl

which clubs in USA would u want to dance at if you could go anywhere?

Hi girls, So I have about six years working as a Dancer in Dallas area clubs, but I’m 25 and by the time I’m 30/31 I wanna dance across the US at these places:

Mitchell Brothers
Scarlett’s
Scores
Baby Dolls (again)

I’m doing research as to what are the other great clubs? Where would you work if it could be anywhere?

5 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Haha...what are the cities attached to those names? I think there’s quite a bit.

I guess it depends. What do you value the most in a club? Yes we all like income potential, but I think other factors come into play too. Like rules, scheduling, contact levels, etc

For example, I like baby Dolls for its faster hustle and spamming the $20 dances. And other clubs that enable that kind of behavior.

Occasionally a customer gets charmed enough to drop several hundred on me just cause, but I am bad at retaining regulars. (One reason I especially like traveling now myself)

That being said, just because I prefer the fast hustle I’ve been trying to open myself up to different club environments and new experiences/styles. As long as it’s not an urban club because I don’t think I have the body for it...lol
  • rhiannon529
    5 years ago
    Omg Baby Dolls was AWESOME! Definitely several factors go into why I am attracted to a particular club, but Mostly I like clubs where they don’t take outrageous fees, they’re unaffiliated with Deja Vu and while I will do full frontal nudity on stage, I’m not gonna spread my legs so far you can see my damn cervix. Some, like Mitchell Bros. I would make an exception for though
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    What is Mitchell Bros?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Anyways, so while it seems Vu clubs in California and Washington are terrible by reputation, I did wanna say I actually liked the Hustler club (which is a Vu club) in the east St. Louis area. So I wouldn’t completely rule out the chain.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion