tuscl

SEATTLE - First timer, where to go?

Whatsup TUSL. As the title says, I've got a little extra cash and I live in Seattle, and would like to experience my first strip club. I'll be stag, and yes I know Portland is better, but I'm staying home for now, so don't tell me to go there please, I get it.

The reason for my query - most of the comments on Seattle clubs I've seen or 2+ years old. Where would you go in 2019 for a good first time? Where am I going to find the least hastle? I don't want to get into a situation where I get charged more than I thought, because I'm an Noob. High mileage dances would also be great. Ant suggestions?
So far from what I've read, dreamgirls SODO and kittens cabaret are the places to be. Please correct me.

Thanks guys!

5 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    The Cuff Complex and R Place would be a great spot for you!
  • Michigan
    5 years ago
    Kittens for sure, Pandora's next. Stay away from Deja Vu in Tacoma and dreamgirls in Lakewood. No clue on the other places.
  • PeteBull19
    5 years ago
    Pandoras and Kittens are good places to start. Extras may be available, even for a first timer, depending on the girl.

Don’t overlook Sands. It can be hit and miss there, but extras are frequently available. It may take some time though, as dancers may want to develop a rapport before offering.
  • unclewillSea
    5 years ago
    You would enjoy the Dancing Bare
  • gutsandglory
    5 years ago
    My advice - drive up to Vancouver. SEA is an awful strip club scene.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion