tuscl

Mens Health Article: Here's what to do (and what not to do) next time you're in

NJBalla
New York
What newbie wrote this? Pay attention this SJG: "Pay per song. Ask before you touch. Don’t beg for kisses or oral."

https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a28…

12 comments

• King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    Bullshit clickbait. #fakenews
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Haha. Now that was a very bullshit, truly uninformed article. Lol.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    OMG everything in that article is wrong!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Wow, I guess we have all been doing something wrong.

What about when a dancer gives you her cell number, tells you she will BBBJ for $, forces your hands FIV?

What about when she strokes junior while selling you to take her to the VIP?

I agree about not "begging" for anything, if one dancer does not want my money I am sure another dancer will.

Ask before... Great advice, ask what extras are available in the VIP BEFORE going to the VIP room, one of the foundational rules of SC

The third point about the laundry is assenine.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I have been doing it all wrong
  • What about when she strokes junior while selling you to take her to the VIP?

YEAH. DO NOT TOUCH UNLESS U KNOW SHE WILL BE OK WITH IT.ASK IN ADVANCE.IF SHE TOUCHES JUNIOR, SHE IS OBVIOUSLY OK WITH IT. YOU CANNOT TOUCH UNLESS SHE IS OK WITH IT.

I.WILL.BE A STRIPPER FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY BUT NO MAN WILL TOUCH ME. OF COURSE I WILL NOT GET PAID, BUT I AM NOT GONNA STRIP TO GET PAID.I WILL STRIP AS A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT JUST TO SHOW MEN THAT THEY CANNOT TOUCH ME JUST BC IM A STRIPPER LOL.

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Stripperweb nonsense.
  • Men in tuscl are ptetty nonsensical, too.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I’m so tempted now to apply laundry detergent directly to my clothes now.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Men can ask for all the personal information and freebies they like. While I go walk away on play on my phone in the corner. Then men can whine out:

WAAAAHH WHY DOESN’T THIS LAZY BITCH GET OF HER PHONE!? DOES SHE NOT REALIZE THE VALUE OF HARD WORK!?

It’s a vicious cycle I’m sure. 😅
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Does laundry soap powder that gets spilled onto 3 piece white suits also light up in the black lights of the SC?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicole. I resemble that remark!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion