tuscl

anyone do "SC world tours" anymore

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Friday, July 5, 2019 4:36 PM
not literally, but, like just by yourself, spend a random night hitting 4-5 local SCs for kicks, not for reviews been thinking of doing this forever, but never get around to it if you did it, how'd it go back in the 90s, I used to hit these 3 clubs by foot, that were within 5 miles of each other, regularly. damn I miss the young me

8 comments

• whodey
    5 years ago
    When I am in Louisville, Lexington, Columbus or Indianapolis for a night and I don't have to be anywhere early the next day I will often do quick visits (30-60 min each) to 4 or 5 clubs to assess the lineups before deciding on which one I will go back to for an extended visit.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    If you go to the Detroit suburb of Inkster, you can walk from Flight Club to Bogart's to Henry VIII. Personally, I would just stay in the Flight Club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    In the past when my SC libido was stronger there were some days from time to time where I'd binge and hit 3 or 4 clubs (sometimes it'd be combo of day and night visits on the same day)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I do out-of-state SC trips from time to time and at times may do 3 or 4 clubs in one day/night exploring as many clubs in the area as I find worth exploring.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    when i first started stripclubing i would hit at least a half dozen clubs a night in vegas. i was much younger then... my early sixties. now i usually only go to two or three. and then again there’s tijuana... an easy half dozen.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ I admire the way you own that LOL
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I've done 3 in one night but it was not really a tour, more of striking out and not calling it a night.
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    I used to do that, but nowadays, I just commit to one club in a night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion