Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

anyone do "SC world tours" anymore

gothamyte

from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

not literally, but, like just by yourself, spend a random night hitting 4-5 local SCs for kicks, not for reviews

been thinking of doing this forever, but never get around to it

if you did it, how'd it go

back in the 90s, I used to hit these 3 clubs by foot, that were within 5 miles of each other, regularly. damn I miss the young me

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

When I am in Louisville, Lexington, Columbus or Indianapolis for a night and I don't have to be anywhere early the next day I will often do quick visits (30-60 min each) to 4 or 5 clubs to assess the lineups before deciding on which one I will go back to for an extended visit.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

If you go to the Detroit suburb of Inkster, you can walk from Flight Club to Bogart's to Henry VIII. Personally, I would just stay in the Flight Club.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

In the past when my SC libido was stronger there were some days from time to time where I'd binge and hit 3 or 4 clubs (sometimes it'd be combo of day and night visits on the same day)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I do out-of-state SC trips from time to time and at times may do 3 or 4 clubs in one day/night exploring as many clubs in the area as I find worth exploring.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

when i first started stripclubing i would hit at least a half dozen clubs a night in vegas. i was much younger then... my early sixties. now i usually only go to two or three. and then again there’s tijuana... an easy half dozen.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ I admire the way you own that LOL

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

I've done 3 in one night but it was not really a tour, more of striking out and not calling it a night.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I used to do that, but nowadays, I just commit to one club in a night.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement