tuscl

I gotta report up a visit

I’m at the strip club this fucking juicy as hell girl super busty like everything, I said you know what I’m goin all in. So I bought her a few drinks and took her for 5 dances. Nobody else in VIP. I was so fucking balls to the wall aggressive, like hardest dry humping of all time. I’m talking soooo hard like I’m drenched in sweat. But I could tell this girl fucking loved it. Like fucking her whole facade melted! She was fucking dripping. Starts making out with me. Let’s just say I had an absolute field day. Gave me her number immediately and wants to hang out A mutherfucking SAP! Physically this is a 10. And she is a good friend of the the dancer who I consider my ATF.

But I feel like I broke the stripper sound barrier kind of. I’m just throwing it out there because this technique seems like it was an absolute roaring success maybe it’ll work for y’all too. Like so much so I’m gonna even stunned. I kept thinking myself whatever piece of shit drug dealer is banging this girl I’m gonna hit that 30x harder. Damn I feeling goooooood rn.

5 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good story bro
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Thanks man I don’t know if your sarcastic or not I’m a little fucked up myself but hey man new regular club and new cf definitely.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    AWESOME!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    The fact that you started the story off with “juicy as hell” threw my mind in a different direction for a second 😅 Until I realized I was thinking of the wrong Juice.

Congrats (Not being sarcastic)
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yeah i guess some dancers hate the aggressive/rough thing (I’ve been cut off for it a couple of times in the past) but some girls just can’t get enough apparently.

And lol no Nice she wasn’t quite THAT juicey.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion