tuscl

Best clubs in GA, VA, NC and SC

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 3:35 PM
Well soon I am going to be driving from Jacksonville FL to Norfolk VA. I would like to know what clubs are the best to go to for white women. Not to say that I don't like strippers of other races, I just really REALLY like my white girl strippers. Instead of pouring through hundreds of reviews and trying to decipher the ratings, I would just like to get some straight answers on this thread if possible. Thanks in advance.

6 comments

• Bamaeight
    5 years ago
    Follies Atlanta
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    You've been a member since 2012 and this is the first thing you've posted? Seems like you should've had plenty of time to read the reviews by now. Good luck getting a straight answer.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    The problem is that you are pretty much stuck with clubs in the 95 corridor unless you want to take a wild ass detour. Tbh there isn't a whole lot on that stretch that is very good, especially since 95 runs through very rural parts of GA, SC and NC. Trophy in Florence SC was pretty interesting and I found the club rounds in Fayetteville NC made for an ok night. But again, it's shot in the dark type stuff.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    The best clubs in VA are located in MD. In NC, I'll give a shout out to The Treasure Club of Greensboro. In SC, I would definitely go for Lust in Greenville. Not as much fun as it used to be but if you find the right dancer and take her to vip....
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Skip VA, just skip it, unless you like spending money for nothing
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I would just go to waffle house.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion