I hope nobody spiked his fruit cup with ghb. π
Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info
7 yrs ago Β· 1 min read
I hope nobody spiked his fruit cup with ghb. π
The Ultimate Strip Club List contains adult content intended for adults only. You must be 18+ (or the age of majority where you live) to enter.
By entering you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Replies (24)Latest
Ooooooh shit! Flag got duped
Maybe he's taking a summer vacation with the fam - alao I think his son is starting college soon so maybe he's busy with that
I was wondering too
They strapped him to the bed at Shady Palms they caught him wandering around looking for fruitcups at 2AM
SOmeone slipped some loser leaf into his fruit cup.
Someone spiked his fruit cup with cialis. He's been locked in the bathroom with his MyPillow for 2 days straight now
Heard his job gave him an all expense trip to the Dominican Republic.
Too soon....?
Heβs waiting for you to publish that video you and I saw of him when we were at the brewery.
It's been a whole week since someone called me a sphincter. He's probably bonding with his kid before the kid goes off to MIT.
Ah yes
@nicespice. Haha. !!! Thatβs what Iβm talking about!!
Ooh yeah, welcome back txtittyfag. I suppose I could have asked about your whereabouts as well, but I figured you were having fun at a Pride festival in one of these cities... (Most likely Houston, in accordance with your persona) π³οΈβπ
June 21β23: Kenora Pride β Kenora, Canada June 21β23: St Pete Pride β St. Petersburg, Florida June 22: Cincinnati Pride β Cincinnati, Ohio June 22: Pride Houston β Houston, Texas June 22β23: Chicago Pride Fest β Chicago, Illinois June 22β23: Nashville Pride β Nashville, Tennessee June 22β23: Twin Cities Pride β Minneapolis, Minnesota β The Parade is on Sunday, June 24. July 22β28: Happy Valley Pride β Hebden Bridge and surrounding areas, UK June 22-29: Anchorage Pridefest β Anchorage, Alaska June 23: Sao Paulo Pride β Sao Paolo, Brazil. One of the biggest pride festivals in the world; Rio de Janeiro Pride β Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
^what profile do you think flag has?
Also it seems like flag has logged in recently. Hmmm
Flag went to the gay parade to mock pistola
He is having way too much fun
Bump
I hope so Mack
If someone knows flag f2f, maybe they could give us a general well being update.
SJG
Heβs fine
I do worry about some of the people who have just vanished.
SJG
^Way tougher than you dougster, you told everyone you weβre gonna kick my ass and you were a no show you ainβt shit never been shit never gonna be shit Cowardly faggot
Try saying it to my face dougie twat
^ YAWN You bore me, bye Felicia
Fuck you Mackie!
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.