tuscl

Ever Been Approached By a Newbie as a Newbie?

Monday, June 24, 2019 12:39 PM
Thread was likely made before. I’m on vacay and since I moved farther north from The Body in Miami, I don’t go as often. SCing down in SoFlo is a revolving door so a few times I’ll have someone new to The Body coming up to me asking if it’s my first time and jump straight to SS. It’s annoying and amusing before I tell em that I’ve been here for years. Lol

14 comments

• herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Although I have been going to 4 local clubs for well over 25 years, I am a somewhat infrequent visitor - maybe each club 2 to 3 times a year. So it's quite common to be asked by a noob dancer if it's my first time at the club. When I explain that I've been a customer for decades, I will often then be asked "how often do you come here?" My answer is always the same: "About 3 out of 5 times." Then I grin at her and wait. And wait. And wait. And that's how I know she's not only a noob, but she has yet to gain an understanding that the path to my wallet goes through my zipper (or through the pant leg of my shorts).
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    On avg I tend to avoid telling dancers I'm new to a club - I assume for the ROB-dancers this will make their ROB-antennas go up
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Have you tried yelling at her that you don’t need to go to a strip club and you can get laid anytime you want?
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"Have you tried yelling at her that you don’t need to go to a strip club and you can get laid anytime you want?" He's not trying to make her fall in love and ask to become his girlfriend. Because that's what this tactic can lead to
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    "Stripper shit" translation: I am paying a stripper to pretend to be attracted to me while she touches me, and get my feelings hurt whenever I realize she's just pretending to be attracted to me. Which I'm paying for.
  • Dlee954
    5 years ago
    Nicespice - wtf?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Haha yeah. As a newbie dancer, I came to realize why asking a customer whether he’s been there before is a bad idea. Definitely as a direct question, but you also need to be careful with how you phrase things sometimes in general.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @dlee it’s a common response from customers if a dancer asks a question like that.
  • Dlee954
    5 years ago
    @papi I would never but they ask.
  • Dlee954
    5 years ago
    Oh okay @nicespice
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    "About 3 out of 5 times." LOL. I’m going to have to remember that one. Since I am a relative newb myself, I don’t know if they were newbs themselves, but I get that type of question fairly often. So far I’ve been truthful and just say it’s my first time there or not very often or something. Is that a bad thing?
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"but I get that type of question fairly often." We all get that type of question often. My sense is it's partially just obvious smalltalk -- we're two people separated by decades in age, the club is one of the few things we have in common. And, it's partially sales qualification -- just like PLs can use the fact that a stripper is new to try to manipulate her, strippers use the fact that a PL is new to target her hustle towards him. I typically just tell the truth, even when I'm new to a place. I'm a pretty hardened PL who knows what he wants out of my SC trip, and isn't going to get manipulated by lines or newbie hustle, and in addition I've always done my research on a new club so I know what dances cost, so I'm not scared of getting newbie lines or quoted dances at a higher price -- if she does that, it lets me know to dismiss her immediately before I have to put in more time. Hell, first time in a club, I ALWAYS take the stripper up on an offer for a club tour. I realize, of course, that this is a manipulation and sales tactic on the stripper's part. But this isn't my first rodeo, I don't get pressure-hustled into buying anything... and the tour of where all the booths are and their costs is appreciated. And if she turns out to be a cool chick, I'll invite her to sit and have some drinks, and might end up getting dances with her later on
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    There have been times I’ve been approached by a newbie stripper in clubs that I’m very familiar with, depending on my mood sometimes I play along and agree to a tour, and get amusement from having her show me around getting recognized and greeted by half the club, it can be hilarious.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Its just a way to make small talk. Like asking anyone anywhere if they come there often, or been there before.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion