Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How I decide whether or not I'm gonna shave my legs

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Me when I go somewhere with guys I'm not attracted to : why does being a female imply that I need to shave my legs? Time to put on a dress and not shave..ain't no one got time foe shaving !

Me when I'm going to a place with handsome men: omg I don't wanna scare that cutie away I'm gonna shave

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Hey you didn’t shave your legs when we hung out! My Grandma says I’m a big catch. Big big big catch! What gives????

Lolol omg.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

Just shave your snatch and you’ll be good to go. But careful not to nip your clit.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I like my women hairy.

Profile picture for yahtzee74
yahtzee74
•

How often do you shave your pussy? I read on another thread in here that muslim's are supposed to shave their pussy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement