tuscl

BYOB: What do you bring and why?

Nashoa
Texas
Friday, June 21, 2019 11:28 AM
I tend to prefer whisky or mixers over beer but I always bring a 24 ounce beer or two when its BYOB. I do this largely because I don't want to bring a whole bottle in knowing I wont finish, have to spend on mixers and where do you put it if you go for a dance?

15 comments

• ime
    5 years ago
    On a trip expected to last a few hours. A decent not real expensive Bourbon for me, Patrone for the strippers and a sixpack of good beer.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    All the byob places i have been they keep it behind the bar or they rent you a cooler
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Jack in the Black, Patron and a 12 pack of Corona seems to do the trick for me.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Never been to a BYOB club but wish there were some around lol
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Dos Equis and Tequila
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Trojan
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    We have fullliquor/full nudity, but no b.y.o.b., other than restaurants.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I believe that many BYOB places are actually claiming to be membership clubs, not retail. They may not say this openly, but it might still be true. I believe that membership clubs will be much much better, BYOB or not. SJG
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Crown Royal or JD. When I am clubbing in a place where byob means that I carry the bottle around (TX, KS, Players in B';more) it is always Crown because it is a very mild whiskey for shots. I can walk into a byob club in Dallas with a big bottle of Crown and walk out with the bottle polished off. There is always one or more hotties trying to coax the purple bag from me as well.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Nothing. I just drink the $4 bottled water. If i were to bring my own in , the. A good $9 bottle of wine and a $5 bottle of cheap ass vodka works WONDERS ! Or a Six pack of Mikes Harder Lemonade plus the vodka mixer also works FANTASTIC! There is only one thing better than vodka-infused wine and that is Everclear-infused wine!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    box of cheap wine?
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I haven't been to a byob in years. When I went to Mons Venus in Tampa, they told me I could keep the booze in my truck. They would give me a solo cup so I could get refills and bring it in the club, but that was all. If a byob club opened nearby, I imagine I would bring rum or vodka (imo most versatile mixers) and a 6-pack of craft beer.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Not many byob places for me. I did bring beer into Partners in Erie, PA many years ago and they kept it in an ice bucket behind the bar. Only other place is Temptations in Gary, IN. I think I walked in with a sprite from McDs - with about 5 oz of Jack Daniels mixed in.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    I usually bring a 375ml bottle of Makers Mark 46 for myself and 750ml of Cabo Wabo for the ladies.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Membership clubs cannot sell or serve alcohol. So they can be BYOB, or No B. That Sights in Newark New Jersey opted for No B. This would be what I would most like. And I have zero interest in trying to pour alcohol into pretty girls. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion