tuscl

The flakiness finally outweighed the experience

chowder
Boston PL Representing
It happens. I just couldn't put up with it anymore. I had never clicked with someone on a personal level like that before.

It was worth it for a while but the repeated disappointment of no shows and no communication was just too much in the end.

I promised no pressure, no drama, consistency, and to never let business get in the way. I got in return a run of unbelievable experiences. But alas I had to end it due to the impending flakiness.

I have to tell you it sucks. But only a sadist would continue down that path. Even though it sucks it is for the best. I was self admittedly headed toward an unhealthy RIL which isn't a good thing.

The ride was worth it and I would do it all over again. But moving forward I will not let it go that far again.

Just got the stripper handshake from her best friend.....gotta go now fellas.

9 comments

• herbtcat
    5 years ago
    So let me guess.. your local Chick-Fil-A closed? :p
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Been there.

I know in my case I think some of it was my fault being too much of a RIL. Some girls will push you around if they think they can get away with it.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Your gonna have to expect some level flakiness though. Especially with the younger girls.

Not a lot of details so it’s hard to paint the full picture but yeah man there are so many fish in the sea. I’m at the point where I really only want to spend time with people who actually have fun and want to be around me.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Well said Muddy
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Yeah, Muddy, your last sentence is a good way to look at it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Many of these girls work when they feel like it; and OTC for them is work with rare exceptions.

I think it was TUSCLer "clubber" whom once posted he SCs w/o any expectations that way he won't be disappointed - I think one should OTC with the expectation of flakiness - many of these girls have a lot going on in their lives, plus they're young living their lives (partying, friends, BFs, etc) - can't blame them that they rather spend their free-time doing something else
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have only done OTC once. That was actually an OTC-ITC. I did an OTC inside a strip club with a dancer that i had never met personally, but wanted to meet. Had a very fun time. Still haven’t seen her dance. Glad it happened. Not sure it will ever happen again. Only live once. I think the personal / emotional contact is more satisfying to me than the sexual. This is TUSCL, so we can say what we feel.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^. By the way , flakiness level was ZERO
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    When they're flaky, it means they're not interested in you, there's no connection and they'll only be around if they want your money.

TBH when a dancer actually likes you, they're very possessive and show it...moreso than other types of girls I think
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion