tuscl

Germany Travel - Frankfurt

Nixur68
Texas
Hey all,

Thinking about taking a trip to Frankfurt, Germany. I see the reviews her are quite positive but what I've found is the site is missing quite a few places. I see there's a few actual strip clubs in Frankfurt such as Pure Platinum to FKK World that aren't listed on the site.

Is there a reason for that?

I haven't been to Europe before and I'm trying to do as much as research as possible before I depart given the cost of flights, hotel, etc. I estimate I've already spent $2,000 with just airfare and room. Ideally, I'd just hit up the clubs around Frankfurt for 3-4 days.

It also appears the Berlin scene might be better than Frankfurt. Is it worth the extra few hours trip over Frankfurt? It's strange that I've seen many "adhoc" guides for Berlin but not Frankfurt.

Any advice is appreciated.

22 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Not an expert on FKKs but some on here seem to prefer Frankfurt over Berlin -- perhaps Berlin gets more tourists thus perhaps "the guides" try to pump them up (I wouldn't trust a guide that has a financial stake in which area/clubs you hit).

And if by "clubs" you mean strip-clubs in Germany; my understanding is that they are crap; which is often the case where legal brothels operate; strip-clubs can't compete except by ripping-off the unsuspecting.

FKK World is listed on here if this is the one you mean:

https://www.tuscl.net/listing.php?id=10

This site is mostly American/US guys contributing and why FKKs or non-US clubs are not as well-represented - TUSCL depends on input from users.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Frankfurt has a lot of strip clubs and sex clubs. The area near the main train station is filled with them.

However, I would focus on the FKK clubs. FKK Sharks in the suburb of Darmstadt is a fantastic place with 80-100 beautiful nude girls. FKK Oase is also supposed to be good, but I have not been to it. FKK World is also reported to be good, but it is far from Frankfurt. You would need a car to drive to it.

I found Frankfurt to be much better than Berlin.
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    Forget frankfurt Go to Hamburg or Cologne
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Read the reviews of FKK Sharks and FKK Oase. See if that's what you want. I like FKK clubs more than any American strip club and also more than Tijuana.

Last summer I spent 3 full days at Sharks and enjoyed every minute. I found a number of decent hotels in Darmstadt for under $100 a night. I booked a private car to pick me up at the airport and take me to my hotel. It cost 60 euros each way. A taxi would be about 50 euros. An even better option is to take public transportation. You can take a train from the airport to Darmstadt for about 11 euros. You can book a hotel near the Darmstadt train station and walk to your hotel.

My hotel was within walking distance of Sharks. Well, it was 1.5 miles away. But I like to walk. I walked to Sharks during both day and night and never felt unsafe. Germany has little violent crime. You could also take a taxi for about 5 euros.

The girls at Sharks were all white and mostly Eastern European. They spoke good English and they were very friendly.
    5 years ago
    I want to Frankfurt last fall and visited several FKK clubs. Many were not listed here on tuscl so I tried adding them. After multiple submissions with no success, Papi suggested I PM founder to add the clubs, which I did; and I heard nothing but crickets, so I gave up trying to share the knowledge I had gained during the 10 day trip.

Berlin only has one decent FKK, Artemis. It is easy to get to and is close to as good as Sharks or Oase. Frankfurt area has 20-30 clubs within a short drive. I don’t speaki German, rented a car and had zero issues thru a great trip.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    I've been to Frankfurt twice and it's the best option for a 1s time visitor. You can find ample info on the FKK scene, clubs, prices, girls, services, etc. online. Do a search for FKK Frankfurt and you will find what you need.

There is also a guy running a FKK tours and trips service. He has a bus that takes 6-8 guys from thier local hotels to various FKKs in the area, with a different club each of the 7-10 day tour. Each passenger books on thier own. You don't need to find 7 freinds to go with you. It may be a good idea if you don't want to do all the research yourself. But honestly, there's no added value other than that. PM me if you want his link. (I am not affiliated with this service.)
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    Frankfurt has a lot more FKK clubs than Berlin. From central Fra you can be in either Sharks or Oase in under an hour by train. Fra city has two main clubs, Mainhatten and Palace, the latter of which is far better.

FKK world is about 60 to 90 mins away and you can get to the nearest town called Giessen by train.

You really must do either Sharks or Oase. I did both and Palace one weekend.

Not been to Berlin yet but by all accounts Artemis is not in the same League.

You can easily get to all these clubs by yourself with a little research and help from those of us fortunate to have been.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... Fra city has two main clubs, Mainhatten and Palace, the latter of which is far better ..."

Are these strip-clubs vs FKKs?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i got to go. i need to break open my piggy bank.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... I want to Frankfurt last fall and visited several FKK clubs. Many were not listed here on tuscl so I tried adding them. After multiple submissions with no success, Papi suggested I PM founder to add the clubs, which I did; and I heard nothing but crickets, so I gave up trying to share the knowledge I had gained during the 10 day trip ..."

That's messed-up - TUSCL is a great resource for us mongers and stuff like this means it can't be utilized to its fullest.

It'd be good if the club submittal process was somehow automatic where one could add a club and start adding reviews to a sorta skeleton TUSCL page; then Founder could vet the club and add the bells and whistles to the club's page as he has time - the current process seems to not be working too-efficiently.
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    Palace and Mainhatten are both FKK
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ 👍
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    When Traveling abroad to other countries is best to say you are not American, its an embarrassment and they dont like you
  • Jasdoit
    5 years ago
    Fkk sharks seems to be the top in Frankfurt. 65 euro entrance and 50 euro for the standard suck and fuck, 30 mins. 100 euro for the hour will could get you a more intimate experience, but the depends on the ladies at the time. internationalsexguide is a good resource. There are others you can use google translate on. I’ll be back in a few weeks. Can’t wait.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    nemesisk7..... if you are embarrassed to be an American then move and renounce your citizenship.... do that or simply shut the fuck up.

When I travel and I do so fairly extensively, I would never hide the fact that I am an American, I am proud to be an American, just like Lee Greenwood
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    Jasdoit, the only thing with Sharks is that the choice and quality is at its best on a Friday or Saturday night.
  • Nixur68
    5 years ago
    nemesisk7, why do you recommend Hamburg or Cologne?

I've read a bit on internationalsexguide but everyone seems to enjoy Berlin, Switzerland or Austria over Frankfurt.

I get that America isn't popular, if it's a problem I'll tell people I'm from Canada.
  • Nixur68
    5 years ago
    Also,

Outside of airfare and hotel what should I budget for week or less?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’ve never had Europeans give me a flack for being an American, I have heard comments about Trump, but I didn’t vote for him so I don’t take those comments to heart, and most of the people in both Europe and south and Central America that I’ve met have been very welcoming and more curious about what life here is like.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I've never been harrassed about being an American, I have heard shit about our president every time regardless of who is in office. The only difficult time I have had is when I have been to California....
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ That's true I have heard shit about every president often, and yeah, I've been harassed more in Cali, asking me to sign petitions and shit, when I decline I've gotten lectures on politics in that state, also weirdly enough, in NYC.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    FKKs sound like a great time.

Definitely on my To Do List.

I have been to Europe twice and did not have any trouble by telling people I'm American (even in France).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion