tuscl

Happy Father Day

FatherofNicole94
#1 Law Student Father
It is I Father Nicole94, father of sweetest Poosche in all Texas go Longhorns #1 law student. I ask why my Poosche no call father to wish happy day. Umi cooking goat stew good for father keep regular. Nicole post about Tinder boy but no send Father happy wishes. Maybe Father should cut credit card and internets of Nicole for two weeks since not in Pakistan anymore and cannot disciple in USA by spanking Poosche. Just remember Nicole94 Father clean ass when you were baby and feed goat milk to make you smart and prettiest Poosche. Found way to US to make you law student. So please call you Father on blessed day instead talk to sexies nasties preverts here. Blessings to everyone except Mr. Mack who full of poo.

5 comments

• I didnt. Call u because when I told you I don't want to go to law school anymore you kicked me out of the house and told me to give my bachelor's degree back to u
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I da pappy. Go eat your goat soup like a good boy
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Hope you have a brilliant Father’s Day FatherofNicole94!

Are you disappointed that your lovely daughter no longer wishes to be a foghorn lawyer?
  • FatherofNicole94
    5 years ago
    MrFour, Why my Poosche want quit law schoolings after two years when only two left? This is talk of disobedient child who needs spanky. When Father escape Pakistan did Father stop when he tries is England, no. And if Father no care, why Poosche still have internets and credit card paid by Father?

MrMack in Pakistan when women have child with birth defect like you, we shoot child. Father know intelligence not very high for MrMack so Father let MrMack say things no make sense.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ you no make sense. Why you threaten spanky pooshe?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion