Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Checking TUSCL on my phone at a strip club

Eric2100

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm posting on TUSCL while drunk at a SC and I think I may have just Inception-ed.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

You'll be scratching your head tomorrow

W
wallanon
•

I'll do that if I'm bored or trying to salvage a shitty visit in a club I'm not familiar with.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Dancers do the same thing.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Have an epiphany

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

For the next level...post on troll accounts while drunk at a strip club 😈

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ good idea! I will try this sometime soon

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement