tuscl

Being white in a black club, and club recommendations for AC

AtAboy
Still learning to proofread
Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:52 PM
Maybe Papi you can answer this, since I remember you mentioned a club in my area that has more AA women. So I’ve been thinking of trying to go to a more urban club togs summer. My concern is I’m going to stick out as a white person and that could be a problem. Of course my other concern is if the club is in a bad neighborhood. I guess reviews of the clubs is a good place to start. I typically club late at night, would it be a better idea to go earlier in the day? Also looking for recommendations in AC. Figured I combine the posts.

47 comments

• AtAboy
    5 years ago
    This * summer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    In all my time on TUSCL, which is A LOT, not visiting a black-club b/c you are white is not one of the recommended rules-of-thumb - this would be up there w/ "don't fly b/c planes can crash and you can die"
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It's def understandable to be somewhat wary about it mainly if one has never done it - what I'd recommend is to visit on a dayshift if possible so you can sorta get exposed to it in a bit more relaxed manner - if you can't do a dayshift then do an early-weeknight.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Below is probably my first posted TUSCL discussion in my illustrious TUSCL career 😄: [view link]
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I've been to a few black clubs in my time, for the most part they are more welcoming and generally have more of a party atmosphere, as long as you're respectful, you should be fine just as in anyplace else. It's really no different than being comfortable in your own skin.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    IMO this is really a non-issue. The rules for a white guy in a black club are the same as for any guy (PL) in any club: Don't be a dick. Enjoy the show, buy a drink, tip the waitress and don't try to avoid eye contact with another PL's just because he might be a "scary black guy" - he's not. He's just a PL wondering which dancer he can try to fuck, just like you. Don't get into an argument with a dancer or staff and don't say stupid shit that might make you look like a racist dick.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm thinking on avg it's easier being a whiteguy in a black-club than a blackguy in a white-club 😄
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    This is an interesting thread.... Would you expect a Black person to be wary of an all white crowd and to be afraid of problems in such a crowd? 25, would you suggest that a Black person act respectful in a white crowd so to not have problems? I think Black clubs are sort of like Latin clubs... like a mix of strip club and after hours club. One thing I've also noticed, and this may just be regional. But the Black clubs Ive been to had all kinds of dancers...although most were Black, as were most patrons.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The music is usually great though
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... One thing I've also noticed, and this may just be regional. But the Black clubs Ive been to had all kinds of dancers...although most were Black, as were most patrons ..." I think that's why they call them black-clubs
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    What I meant was, they're not necessarily all Black but have a significant portion of Blacks and play hip hop.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I would suggest that anyone act respectful no matter what type of clubs they go to.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    You should be fine, whenever a white guy comes in a black club it's kind of cool. Give him some shit about seeing some thick ass hoes. Even in the mixed clubs I frequent white dudes love chocolate known fact. I would say check reviews and maybe try a day shift just to make sure it's safe. Some black clubs can have a thug element to them that we all want to avoid
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    As with it being reversed having any kind of tan no matter how dark or light essentially makes you black or Latino in white clubs. I just always remember to myself some dancers won't approach because of personal preference or scared they'll be branded as a BBC whore. I know this because I've had dancers tell me this before. But ultimately as long as you $$$$ that's all that matters from staff to dancers. If she ignores me because of my race fuck it her loss. However, if I've never been to a club to do my research and see if it black friendly. Clubs in my area like Bogie's, Henry's, or even Cricket don't scream black clientele. Usually the more blue collar/dive places are a tad discriminatory.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Read my review about CLUB ONYX in Centreville IL. I use to have same concerns as you. I actually felt more comfortable as the only white guy in the Black Club and had a good time. However, the Black Clubs are really more like a “club” atmosphere as appose to a “Strip Club” atmosphere. Good for getting drinks, smoking hooka or looser leaf, talking to people and just watching big booties bounce like a rap video. I did not get the impression that LDs in private were a thing. Safety was not a concern once I stepped inside.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ thanks for that inspirational quote - MLK would have been proud
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Idiot-savant. Title is fitting.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Idiot Savant, I think with a lot of the racists and right wingers on TUSCL, fucking non white hookers makes em feel like masta whitey again.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Prevaricator
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    This topic always amuses me
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    In the right club, there's something for everyone. I had moved to a new neighborhood in New Orleans. I walked into the only neighborhood club late one evening and all I could see were eyes and teeth, oh and one, big, long-haired white biker sitting by himself. As my eyes adjusted, I also saw that all the women were thicc, one was even four foot tall and four foot across. Everyone stopped what they were doing to eyeball me. I wasn't about to tuck tail and run, so I sat at the bar telling myself "one beer". I brushed off a PCM who asked me for a dance, and was finishing my drink when a knockout redbone spinner dropped in my lap. She was so happy to see me, because she knew she was my type. 5'5" and a size 1 at the most, with runner's legs and a hint of washboard abs. No one else wanted her, and I wanted no one else. We spent several hours and a couple of hundred dollars together that night. I never went back to that club, but I never regretted that trip.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "...one was even four foot tall and four foot across ..." You lucky dog 🐕
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ this is a strip-club site - not a United Nations Assembly - chill
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Ok, I read through the replies quickly, so forgive me if I miss something. For those that replied honestly, thank you. I think the right wing thing was a joke? But fwiw, despite being the whitest MFer, I am not conservative or a trump supporter. At all. Don’t want that misconception being assumed. But I do like mayo. Secondly, as much as I’d love to believe everyone is happy go lucky, we are the world, kumba-fucking-ya, that not how the world works. I may not give a shit what color someone is, but I’ve personally been in areas of Baltimore and Philly in my young years, where I was told by friends that were and weren’t white, while you’re driving through this part and that part, (this is late at night) and the lights red, roll through, don’t stop. And that there are areas you don’t go if your white. Maybe things have changed in the last 20 years? And if anyone on here thinks there aren’t white people that wouldn’t start shit with a black dude just for being black in the wrong part of town, and vice versa, then that’s great for you. But I’ve seen different. Not everyone is happy to have their (white, black, straight, what have you) occupied by people that are different. That’s just how shit is. I’ll definitely start with reviews and go from there. I’ve really love to go to a club where more of the kind of women I like are dancing, where right now they are the minority where I go. Also what about some clubs recommendations for AC? Thanks!
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Their *space* occupied.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The color that usually matter most in clubs is green. The only time I've heard of issues w.r.t. race in the club has been of black-guys getting ignored and not given the time of day (not saying it's universal but seems to happen) - and it's not only some non-black dancers that don't wanna dance for AA-guys; but some black-dancers as well (been told so by some AA dancers and seen it in action w/ my own PL-eyes; but again it's not as if it's the norm). If anything - in the black clubs I hit I often feel I get more or better attention as a whitey - just an observation/opinion; not necessarily a fact - I assume part of it could be: + well if that whiteguy is here by himself he must've come to satisfy his chocolate-fetish and probably willing to spend + in the small black clubs I hit; often times the AA guys don't spend a lot on the dancers; whereas the few whiteguys usually do (again probably b/c they are not there to hang-out but to get their chocolate freak on) + have also been told by some AA dancers that white custies are easier to deal with on avg - i.e. according to some AA dancers, if they tell a whiteguy they don't like something they are doing, they usually stop; whereas some black custies don't give a f*** (again not saying this is a universal truism and I see differences by area - e.g. Atlanta and Washington DC I've noticed the AA guys there spend well in the black-clubs I hit - but in my hometown Miami clubs; not as much)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    For the most-part, most people at the SC are there to chill and have a good-time and don't really pay much attention to the other custies as most custies are just doing their thing - plus most custies know that acting-up in the club means they will get booted by club-staff. I guess in very hood clubs; particularly late at night past midnight; there could be more of a thug-element and thus one should be a bit more careful; but IME it's rare a custy will start trouble w/ another custy just b/c.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Godiva's in Greenville SC. Is a black club. If you show respect for the dancer you will have a good time
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @daddy fatsack I can see why this topic amuses you it amuses me too 😂
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    For AC I highly recommend Carrier.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I don't think I've ever seen much less been to a black club. Clubs generally are busiest at night and they wouldn't be very noticable or welcoming if they were black. Most clubs are well lit on the outside to attract customers. I think the most popular color in club accessories is gold. Does the color of the club really make any difference though?
  • northwest101215
    5 years ago
    Glad someone brought up this question even if it has detoured a bit. So for a white guy who likes AA dancers, more so the thinner or "average" or a little thick build but not into very thick or big booty types, is it good to try "black" clubs (King Henry near L.A. would be most likely due to travel routine) or better to hit general clubs and find my kind of dancer?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ IME one can often find slim ebonies at the black clubs - problem is many guys that are into slim dancers are turned-off if half the dancers are thick - but one should be able to find a decent # of thin/small-build ebonies in the all-black clubs. But on avg IME, the ebonies at the mixed-clubs will tend to be the slimmer "less black" types - so finding a mixed-club that hires a decent # of ebonies is usually a better-fit for those not into the all-black club-scene or thick AAs - problem is finding a good mixed-club that doesn't mind hiring a good # of ebonies is not always easy. IDK the LA scene too-well; but I think Synn in COI (City of Industry) is a mixed-club where one can find some smaller AA girls - and I assume there may be others. You can start a new thread asking for this particular info w.r.t. LA area - I'd suggest posting in the Front Room which gets more eyes - or you can go w/ the shotgun approach; view reviews in full-mode of individual LA clubs and do a keyword search for "black", "AA", "ebony" "woc" "afric" (for african american); and then read read reviews for clubs where you find these key words in any meaningful #s so you can find mixed-clubs that may have ebony-dancers consistently.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Are all black dancers in Alcoholics Anonymous?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ flagooner please - these are serious topics we are discussing here
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    at synn coi there is a nice selection of the thinner aa girls. no thick aa girls that i’ve noticed.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ That's because most of the ladies in AA predominantly drink shots of vodka or tequila and don't eat much. There definitely are some with beer guts though.
  • northwest101215
    5 years ago
    Yeah, having looked through a lot of reviews over time, synn has variety. Just haven't made it there yet. And have to avoid certain dancers there.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Deja Vu on Main has Black girls and some thick/slim thick girls.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    dv main was lots of fun for a while.... then they changed from nude to topless... topless in cali sucks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah - reports say Deja Vu COI has gone downhill
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    I think most of the black spinners are at the higher end clubs. I’ve only been to a black club once but as I recall it every dancer had an ass the size of several large watermelons.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ I imagine you mean that as a compliment
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I like the topless Deja Vu clubs, they tend to have great drink deals.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Asses the size of several watermelons were briefly the norm at Looker's in Ft. Myers when the reconstruction from Rita was at its peak. Fucking disgusting.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    *These were all Latina dancers, btw, not AAs. Although, some were ebonies
  • trpterp
    5 years ago
    As others have stated, as long as you don't act like a jerk you should be fine. If you're nervous maybe make a trial run during the dayshift. Some of the AA clubs in my area don't have a dayshift. The one AA club I go to on a semi-regular basis I am consistently the only white custy. It's not a big deal as long as you don't make it one. Good luck. Please report back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion