tuscl

While in Fort Lauderdale....

DroidX
Atlanta
Sunday, June 9, 2019 12:34 PM
I was minding my own business at my hotel bar last week in Fort Lauderdale, when a couple of cute black girls showed up to get a drink. I talked to them and it came up that both of them were dancers from Dallas and had recently started dancing in South Florida. After a few minutes, they wanted to sit down, so they asked me to join them at their booth. I went over and one of the girls started asking me about Atlanta clubs and how much I typically spend when I visit. It didn't take long for her to ask me if I wanted some company in my hotel room, and said her friend could join if I wanted. Ultimately, I decided the risk was too high, and bowed out. My question for the group is, what would you do? Would you roll the dice and invite the girls up to the room? How do you minimize the risk in this type of situation? Next time I'll be better prepared and call Papi Chulo when this goes down.

31 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    They gave you the opportunity of a 3-some and you turned it down ????
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Hard to say. Every situation is different. If your gut said no, that was probably the right call.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    In less I'm getting a really bad vibe, I'm inviting them up
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The monger game is not w/o risk - o/w one misses out on a lot of the fun. Having said this - guys getting picked-up in bars/restaurants and then going back to the PL's house or hotel, there's been a lot of cases in SoFlo where the PL is drugged then taken for all he has - kinda an epidemic of that downhere in SoFlo. I would have gone for it if in the mood having-this-in-mind/being-aware-of-it (but it's not really my style to hook-up cold-turkey like that) - I'd make sure they didn't have access to my valuables and would not let them prepare me a drink nor eat anything they would give me, just in case.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I probably would have gone for just 1 girl. 2 would not only double the cost but more than double the risk involved.
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    I'm sure I would have gone for it with both of them. Not saying that's necessarily the smartest thing to do, but two cute black girls? Together? With me in my hotel room right upstairs? That's my kryptonite and I would have powerless to resist. lol
  • SergeD
    5 years ago
    I agree with Shadow. Couldn’t pass on going with one. Two does seem overly dangerous.
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    I’d definitely bow out of that one. Too many stories of bad things happening. Better to live to monger another day.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Depends. Did you talk money? How much did they want?
  • DroidX
    5 years ago
    @doctorevil one girl talked pricing with me. She asked me to spend what I normally spend on an average trip to the club. I told her I normally spend $200-250 when I go to Follies. Probably another $100 more to include the friend. While the 2 on 1 scenario sounded fun, I kept finding potential holes in security. Without searching their bags, there was no way of knowing the potential threats. If I had kicked her friend out of the picture, I could have increased my odds. The elevator controls access to the floors, so I had that part covered. I just went with my gut and decided to live to monger another day. I don't like cold turkey, and I don't like the thought of being mark.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Droid, $300 for two cute AA's ? Unless I was really feeling unsafe for some reason. Like seeing a pimp lurking over in the shadows. I would be all over that. But 3-somes are my thing.
  • DroidX
    5 years ago
    @warrior15 If I had agreed, I would have asked to search their bags. I'm not taking a knife in the back while I'm face down consuming pie. Probably would have been just fine with 1 girl.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Since you were getting a bad vibe, probably better to pass. It’s not like they were offering free sex, which would be an entirely different story. For $300 or so you could probably find a threesome at some club, or certainly a date with one gal, since that seemed to be your preference. While there is certainly level of excitement to “pick up” a couple of girls in a bar, you just never know these days. Connecting in a strip club for OTC probably a better option because you would know who they are or at least where they work. Those gals could have been feeding you BS about being dancers. Who knows, maybe even an LE sting? Isn’t that how Lakers star James Worthy was busted way back in the day?
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    I probably would have been stupid and gone for it. Too much little head and not big head. You did the smart thing by declining.
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    I think this sounds like a set up. They quickly told you that they were dancers. Asked you lots of questions. They suggested the meet up. You made a difficult but wise decision.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    high chance you would have been raped.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ or arrested
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I would have been very tempted, and may well have given in to the temptation, but RTP is probably right. You know the old saying: if it sounds too good to be true . . .
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't go off with any ho that is the pursuer.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I pass without a second thought.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm generally wary of women that do the approaching and are very forward; but I also feel that I could be passing up a great time. Since extras are not my primary thing and mainly partake on the spur of the moment, I would not be automatically persuaded to say yes just bc an opportunity presented itself cold-turkey; but if she was really fine per my tastes and the kinda chick I can't pass up (vs just doable), I'm more-likely to pull the trigger.
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    I wouldn’t do it.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    It is always good to listen to your Spidey sense.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ yes - with time one develops a monger-6th-sense which can often be on the money but def not foolproof - but often times it's more out of fear of the unknown mostly in the case of the less-experienced and/or non-TUSCLarly-educated mongers.
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    With RTP. This could have gone bad. Instincts are there for a reason. Just harder when we are thinking with the little head. Good pass in my opinion.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Always wise to err on the side of caution. It’s pretty sad that if a woman approaches you, 99.9% of the time it’s a hoe looking for a trick or running a scam on you.
  • DroidX
    5 years ago
    @heaving I was sitting at the end of the bar, and they walked up to the end to get a drink. The drinks took a long time, so I just started shooting the shit with them. They were just standing there, and I talked to them.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Of course he was wearing his white 3 piece suit. :)
  • DroidX
    5 years ago
    @shadowcat don't forget the ascot!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I think assuming it would blow-up in his face or it'd be some kinda set-up, is overblown b/c most of us are not used to this type of interaction - kinda similar to those that have never done OTC often fearing that they are gonna be set-up; etc; as well as those that have never been to Tijuana thinking they will likely be a victim of some kinda cartel shooting or kidnapping. Not saying this would *never* happen,but something to be said about throwing out the baby with the bathwater - hell, your plane can go down in the middle of the ocean flying to a safe FKK in Germany.
  • DroidX
    5 years ago
    @papichulo I think you are probably right. Perhaps if it was just one girl it would have been more tempting. I tend to be pretty cautious when to comes to things outside the club setting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion