tuscl

Tracking the San Francisco Strip Club Scene

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Friday, June 7, 2019 3:23 PM
It had been after all the place where contact strip clubs started, and originally it was all front room and with very few rules. Here look at this in San Francisco, Safe Bank Accounts Why Open a Certified Account? [view link] New City Site [view link] how to register a business [view link] City Registration [view link] Treasurer and Tax Collector ( San Francisco is City and County combined together ) [view link] Having a hard time finding how to look up business licenses. But here seems to be a way to look up Fictitious Business Names [view link] San Francisco Strip Clubs [view link] Okay, some of these places I am not able to find. But here, Little Darlings LITTLE DARLINGS OF SAN FRANCISCO 05/31/2006 0294595-00 17-DEC-99 Owner: DEJA VU SHOWGIRLS OF SAN FRANCISCO LLC (NV) Criteria: 2006 0294595 Okay, lots of things called New Century. Say it is at 816 Larkin St, San Francisco, CA 94109 So I find: Criteria: 2012 0345143 2012 0345143-00 NEW CENTURY 08/08/2012 08-AUG-12 Owner BRADFORD ELVIS 08-AUG-12 [view link] Here is their web site: [view link] Never opens before 7pm We know that DV owns it, but not seeing mention of this on the web site or in its business licensing. Though it is listed on the DV corporate page. When you have girl on girl kissing on stage, and when each of those girls will next be on someone's lap, you know what is then probable. I learned this long long ago at New Century. [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] So here, I have found Roaring 20's, FBN 2006 0293294-00 SAN FRANCISCO ROARING 20'S 04/07/2006 Owner: SAN FRANCISCO ROARING 20'S LLC (CA) I believe that they have an upstairs VIP Room, and on its own website, it says that a renovation is in progress. Can't find anything for Garden of Eden. Okay, these three small clubs are very close together, but not actually adjacent. Little Darlings seems now the most closely coupled to DV, along with Centerfolds. The issue is not who actually owns and operates these, rather it is how prominent are they about this. Because that most likely corresponds to how many business models they have and to which clubs use which. To Be Continued Thank you Founder for making this kind of a thread possible by letting threads stay open. SJG Dr. John November 20, 1941 – June 6, 2019 [view link] [view link] Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh) (Official Music Video) [view link] Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside [Official Music Video] [view link] Californication [view link]

13 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    So SF New Century, open 7pm till 5am. Talking about 3 girl shows on stage, starting at midnight. [view link] And then most interesting, a nice looking VIP seating area: [view link] Now in strip clubs everything costs money, and they are expensive. Better not to go there is you can't spend the money. But nevertheless, it looks like this VIP area would be a good place to get very friendly with the girl you select. It ain't buying dances, its womanizing. And then I think they still have these very big totally private VIP booths which they built in the 90's. Looks interesting, though most certainly costly. And then we know they are next to a Motel 6 too. [view link] SJG Aeon Byte Live 12: A Gnostic Easter Celebration [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    This would make an amazing documentary....
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    A lot of people don't like it, but they sound like Hipsters. Don't like super aggressive hustling girls. So that is a good sign. [view link] SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I think a lot would. These kinds of scenes are disappearing, there's a lot of nostalgia for the 1990s in general....especially fashion and night life. Strip clubs are a huge part of that. So are red light districts, etc.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I agree. Don't know how much like that it still is, pretty close to a brothel. Don't know. And front room GFE? And then SF is so expensive. But the hipsters don't like it because they don't know how to handle aggressive women. Such women can be lots of fun. Costly, but still lots of fun, and good to be waking up in the mornings with. The hipsters are not really mongers. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You see a lot of hipsters in some LA clubs. Burlesque acts are very hipster... But I'm not really a fan of hipsters. It doesn't matter what they like. A documentary on strip clubs in SF would get a lot of notoriety. The city is changing too fast and not in a good way.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Hipsters are closely connected to Yuppies. In San Francisco there is just a different attitude. But I would prefer is we had non-Deja Vu clubs. Still, I am being open to Deja Vu. Just wish there would be some new place to fill the role of Pink Diamonds, more like a hooker bar, turned into a strip club. In a place like that, no one is going to tell girls not to kiss. Just need to be good at getting them into the mood for that. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    But the hipsters don't really matter when it comes to nightlife much... not the seedy side anyways. And every city still has bars where cheep hookers congregate.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well, hipsters write reviews and they fund corny strip clubs. Bars with cheap hookers, well I think it varies. Here in Santa Clara County LE has been extremely aggressive in hooker eradication. Its really simple, they just start by tearing up the Constitution. Oakland CA, like? [view link] SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Most clubs have hookers around last call... Prostitution is unconstitutional though, illegal labor... But there are plenty of easy women around...
  • DroidX
    5 years ago
    Did Mitchell Bros finally change owners?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I do not agree that prostitution violates the US Constitution, or any other federal laws. Now one has every tried to enforce against it in such ways. Prostitution just violates the state laws against prostitution, and these are extremely difficult to enforce. To protect sex workers, Amnesty International has recommended de-criminalization. No, I do not know that status of MBOT, or of Crazy Horse. These are the only two clubs in SF which are not run by DV. Maybe someone else has updated info? MBOT has far more reviews than New Century. Can anyone characterize what the differences are? On the surface I would say that the two places look nominally the same. SJG
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ESS JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion