tuscl

Shadowcunt reviews Brad's Brass Flamingo

DandyDan
North Iowa
Sounds like RomanticLover or somebody who deserves to be on my ignore list. I don't know if it's sad or pathetic.

10 comments

• DougS
    18 years ago
    I didn't think it sounded like RL or any other lowlife that we typically place on the ignore list here. In fact, MY first impression was that the review was done tongue-in-cheek, and possibly by one of the more respected TUSCLers found on this discussion board.

My theory is that it was Shadowcat... you know... Shadowcat... Shadowcunt... awfully close together. Also, mention was made of daughter selling perfume... I know someone on the board hear gets perfume from their daughter and passes it out to dancers... was it Shadowcat? Bones? Fondl? Sorry, but I can't remember...

Also, the reviewer registered their screen name the same day that the review was posted...
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    arrgh... in prev post, "hear" = "here" ... I try not to make those types of typos, but I somehow let that one slip... My appologies to those that take notice of that sort of thing...
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    My guess is that it is Clifbar / davids / RL. Even with those characters (all the same psycho) on ignore he finds a way to leak through. I implore you Clifbar go back to sucking dick. It is what you do best!
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    Sorry DougS, It wasn't me. I can't even read the review. My account expired on 2/20. I wish I would have thought of that name when I had to get a replacement for shadowcat.

Could you email it to me. I am curious. Thanks...
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    If that was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, he forgot to include humor. Probably some sad, long forgotten bore on my ignore list.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    The review seems like a "parody" of shadowcats reviews. I'll just chuckle once & move on.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Sorry minnow but it was not me. Fuck You very much.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Hmmm...an interesting turn of events... I went back to re-read the infamous post, and to copy/paste it into an email for IGU. Well, guess what wasn't there any longer. Someone removed that review.

It's gone (or I'm blind).
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    Well, you know that I didn't get it removed. You know that I have no influence with founder/editors.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    DougS, I do notice that sort of thing. Mot frequently when re-reading my own posts. I've always been both a poor typist and a poor proofreader. And not so hot at spelling either. And too lazy to spellcheck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion