Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Just Banter?

loper
loperVIP12574

just looking for a little human contact along the way

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Got a lap dance from a cute spinner tonight. Talked about travel -- said I'd been pretty much everywhere. She said, "you haven't been in my bed." I said, "not yet.". Just banter or was she propositioning OTC?

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

You want me to ask her for you?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

That was a good-line on her part

Profile picture for chowder
chowder
•

She likes you. Take the bait.

Profile picture for jaredlucas
jaredlucas
•

There is always a first time. Go for it. OTC is the best !!

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Not interested in OTC with her, but the talk of it did raise my interest a couple of notches on the Mhos scale of hardness.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

When she said "you haven't been in my bed." You should have just said "let's go" and her reaction would let you know if she wanted otc.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

We're not there. How would we know?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

nice come on line.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

If you’re not interested in OTC with her, why do you care?

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

"Why" is a child's question, Dr. I care because I'm curious. That's enough reason.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I don't think her answer leaves much to the imagination where one has to wonder

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

So Papi, you're saying yes, she was proposing OTC.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ I wasn't there but that's pretty straight forward

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

So asking why she said "you haven't been in my bed" is a child's question, right?

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

She is funny

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

if some pretty girl said that to me... I think I’d have to check it out.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Years ago I had a fine native American dancer start twerking in front of me and said "would you like to fuck me like this?".

That turned out to be a real OTC offer.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Get in her bed damit!

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Fair turnabout, Dr.

Curiosity is one of the most permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect. —Samuel Johnson

Lone_Wolf I've had more than one dancer do that to me, what I liked about this situation is that it was a witty response to a line of conversation.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement