tuscl

Scary Statistic

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
Just a little info to consider while mongering.

More than 1 million STDs diagnosed every day, officials say

https://www.wcpo.com/news/national/urgen…

1 out of every 25 people have an STD, which means if you are in a club with 25 dancers on shift odds are at least 1 has an STD. Same odds apply to customers so if a dancer sells dances to 25 custies per shift odds are at least 1 has an STD.

While these odds aren't enough to stop me from seeking extras, they certainly reinforce my avoidance of bareback p4p.

13 comments

• RandomMember
    5 years ago
    The 25% figure in the article is a global statistic and only covers STIs that treatable with antibiotics. Who knows -- maybe the stats are even higher in US strip clubs?

"they certainly reinforce my avoidance of bareback p4p."

StdCheck.com is really convenient way to get tested and they offer a 10-panel test for $188. You don't need a doctor Rx and you don't need to show your ID. Includes the antibody tests for both HSV1 and HSV2. Easy to get test results on your phone to share with your partner. My last test results were clean as a virgin.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It goes with being sexualky-active outside a monogamous relationship (not really anything new) - in-fact one can argue things may be safer now than 20-years ago (e.g. with current HIV meds virus levels tend to be very low to where it makes transmission significantly lower;assuming HIV+ folks stick to their meds)
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    I never worry about stds in clubs I visit. Might explain why the clubs are so empty.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    I am thinking the statistic is more like 2 out of 10 in a strip club. Just sayin...
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Should be 4% not 25% in my post

Duh
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "Never tell me the odds"
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    only ‘safe’ sex is NO sex.

that sucks.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago

^^^ but then you run the risk of having 3 foot sperm tails tickling your brain into seizures !
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Pretty much anything can be cured or controlled now a days though
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ except you
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Fuck it. What's life without a little risk?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I don't even think people are into condoms anymore. Young girls don't tend to have as many hangups these days.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion