tuscl

Menage a trois? Yes or no?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I have done them in the real world and also in strip clubs. The ones in strip clubs were more enjoyable. No jealousy. Like an SO and her friend OTC. The most enjoyable ones ITC have been with best friends or sisters. They trust each other and therefore are much less inhibited. It only takes a little exprience to recognize the fakes from the sincere ones. Once in a while it is fun to double your pleasure, at double the price but worth it if your really know and trust your dancers to deliver.

2 years ago I was in my favorite club during early afternoon. There were were 6 to 8 dancers working and 1 or 2 other customers. I was sitting with 3 of my favorites, bull shitting. I had already done excellent 2fers with all 3 and intended to do more. The conversation dwelled on how shitty business was. Then I got this crazy idea. Why not take all 3 of them to the back room. They were all semi friends and certainly knew what I liked. I was thinking like a Rooster. Then favorite dancer #4 shows up at the table.. The big head took over again. "shadowcat what are you thinking?"

5 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    So if you took 4 dancers into the back at one time, do you call that Menage a cinq? or did you only take 3, then maybe it would be Menage a quatre?

I've never had dances from more than 2 dancers at one time I believe.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Yes! In 1979, I had an occasion to do the menage a trois with my first wife and another military friend's wife He went TDY (temporary duty) and I was the lucky STIFF. When I went TDY, he was the lucky STIFF.

In 1982, I had the occasion for a menage a trois with a girlfriend and another friend. My girlfriend was bi-curious at the time. It worked out!
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    I had always loved the idea of a 3-way, but when I actually was involved in one - I was overwhelmed. Too much going on. I guess I'm a lousy choreographer, cause I just couldn't keep everything going in a good rhythm. I almost wound up with a blackeye as well. Even a 2-girl dance in the clubs intimidates me now. I guess I'll stick with the one-on-one approach for now.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I've only done the strip club version. Of course, I did the strip club version with two sisters. That was way too hot. :-) Never seriously could have done it in the real world, however.
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat you old bullshitter. The only three way you'd ever be involved in a ehree way would be with Bones and George Michael in the men's room. (DOING YOUR FAVORITE ACT, PACKING FUDGE!)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion