tuscl

A spinoff from NjBalla's Thread What is the quirkiest dancer you ever met?

crazyjoe
Colorado
The quirkiest dancer I ever met was thin with a medium sized boob job. One of the boobs dropped but the other had not so her boobs were lopsided. She always wore fake eye lashes that she glued on herself. Usually glued on crooked. She would bat her eyes at you and you could not help but laugh. You felt bad laughing because she was so sweet. She was in her mid 20's at the time and drove a mini van. She also had a cousin she danced with and they had a nickname as the loving cousins.

6 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Many years ago there was an old guy, probably in his 80's that came into the Columbia Platinum Plus. He was known as "Mr. D". He always wore bib overalls and a base ball cap. He always ate the free buffet. He always had 2 or 3 girls sitting with him and he bought them drinks. After lunch he would always take one or two of them to the couch room for some lap dances.

I was told that one day "Mrs. D" came into the club, grabbed him by the ear and dragged him OTC. She was heard saying " So this is how you have been spending your afternoons".
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Sorry. Rong thread.
  • magicrat
    5 years ago
    I met one who looked like something out of Lord of the Rings or something. She weighed about 80 pounds with really big ears. I sure was glad when a bunch of guys came into a dead club and she left me to go hit them up.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Years ago, I met a touring dancer with the stage name "Satan". Fit, young, bone pale Goth girl with many tattoos and piercings. Smart and fun. Dances were high contact and good mileage, but no extras (well, nothing that I got to at the time).

She explained that she got a numerous referrals coming to see her because after spending time (and money) with her, she'd say to her customers "Tomorrow you can tell all your buddies that you got a lap dance from Satan." And they frequently did just for the chuckles. And then those buddies would show up at the club also wanting a lap dance from Satan.

Like I said, smart. I only saw her one time before she moved on, which is regrettable.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Lol early 40s dancer who had to be in the game for 20 years and it showed. She was 5 foot 2, 210 lbs, with implant scars and always looked sleepy or drugged out. Simply said she was a 2 in a club full of 7s. When any guy walks in the club she immediately runs up to them pulls her tits out, panties to the side, and grabs a hand full of crotch while sticking her tongue in their ear. I always get skeeved out and wonder how she makes money when there are younger beautiful women but sure enough 2 or 3 guys take her for high mileage dances
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Joe, was she cross eyed too?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion