tuscl

Best clubs for a couple & touching tits in Dallas area?

Hi. I’ve been to one club ever and got my first dance. It was an air dance. (I did a review last fall.) Hubby and I will be in the Dallas area tonight and want to go to a club again. We don’t want to have that same disappointing experience. I want a place where the women are topless, no pasties, and where I can touch her tits (maybe even suck on them). I’ve read some of the reviews on BabyDolls and a couple other clubs. Confused on where might be best to go.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

11 comments

• pistola
    5 years ago
    ^😂😂😂😂😂
  • Bicuriouswife
    5 years ago
    Wow. Ok. Didn’t realize it wasn’t ok to ask for recommendations.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Ignore them. Idk what desertscrub’s history is but pistola is always posting gay kind of stuff on here and he clearly loves the butt stuff.

Probably best to message PaulDrake to ask for Dallas club intel.

Aaanyways, all of Texas is higher mileage than San Jose. So it’s almost guaranteed you will have more of the experience you’re looking for. From there on, I guess consider what kind of vibe you like. Casual? Upscale? Party?

At any rate, for getting dances and good ones, it will be up to you as the female to be the one to be reassuring the dancers you guys as a couple are viable as customers. Tip them, smile at them, you may have to even walk up and outright as for a dance.

Many female customers can fall into extremes of being either uncomfortable with the mileage or overly handsy and pushing boundaries hard, so be extra sensitive that’s the perception you’re up against.

But if you gently ask for permission, or be very slow with your movements, I’m sure you will get the mileage you want.

• rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Probably best to message PaulDrake to ask for Dallas club intel."

Indeed. And if you're real nice to him, maybe he'll get you the employee discount at Buck's. 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
  • Bicuriouswife
    5 years ago
    Thank you for the tips, nicespice! While I know what I am looking for, I also want to be respectful of women and not do anything they wouldn’t want.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ->“Indeed. And if you're real nice to him, maybe he'll get you the employee discount at Buck's.”

Well if you ended up doing that Dallas excursion you mentioned a few months back, feel free to chime in.

@bicurious Always appreciated 🙂
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    but pistola is always posting gay kind of stuff on here and he clearly loves the butt stuff
    -
    What gay stuff? Stop spreading rumors just because you’re obsessed with me and want me for yourself. Ya because I think you’re a giant shit-talking cunt hiding behind multiple aliases (maybe not as much lately since Founder cracked down) to make fun of people for shits and giggles because you’re bored and lonely and on the loser leaf, I’m gay. No, you’re just a fucking asshole.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ what gay stuff? You have to be kidding. Go back and reread your posts
  • Bicuriouswife
    5 years ago
    @nicespice I followed your advice and got what I was looking for last night (and then some.) I made sure to ask before touching and be upfront about what I was interested in. It was evident when we walked in last night that it was completely different than San Jose! 😲
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Bi—nice. What club did you end up going to? Are you going to do a review?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... Hubby and I will be in the Dallas area tonight and want to go to a club again ..."

In the future, it's usually more beneficial to ask for club info a few days in advance rather than the day of.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion