tuscl

In general does Strip Club Management monitor this site.

FishHawk
The mustache makes the man
I guess it should be obvious, but since I as a PL found this site by searching for reviews of Strip Clubs in Pensacola, shouldn’t someone whose business is on the line find this site as well and monitor the reviews. If that’s the case we should be careful not to get our favorite dancers in trouble.

I guess that’s assuming that SC mgt are the ones trying to curb high mileage and extras. Maybe they are encouraging it in order to promote business.

I think we can assume that what we say about a club is read and analyzed by that club’s management.
Am I wrong here?

20 comments

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    My impression is that managers of strip clubs generally don’t give a fuck about what the customer thinks.
  • K
    5 years ago
    yes, you are probably wrong

most strip club managers manage strip clubs because they failed as paper boys. The managers I have met are too lazy and too stupid to do anything like check out the review sites. Look at all the clubs that can't be bothered to update the daily schedule on their web sites and social media.

A good manager would be promoting the club on sites like these but that resembles work and effort.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    What doctorevil said
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I once hand delivered about 25 reviews to the owner of the Platinum Plus clubs complaining about the excessive loud music. I never got a reply and nothing changed. I learned my lesson.
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    I'm a strip club manager and I never come on this site!

I would have to agree with those above, most strip club managers probably don't even know how to get on the internet.
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
    Well according to every positive first time review I've read that are almost always flagged as being a "club ad" it seems like someone from each club lives here 24/7.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Haha I certainly hope not. At this point, I’m pretty sure a manager at any club I’ve worked at could figure out who I was.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    That being said, a manager who works at Palazio in Austin does respond to yelp comments. And the club has made policies based on Yelp reviews (no charging more than $20/song on floor dances, no walking into cabanas without being invited by a customer are two examples)

So it’s possible TUSCL reviews get read by some.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I only add names if the dancer wants me to. If extras are given, then names are either changed or not mentioned. There are several clubs in Washington Park IL that are so well known for their BROTHEL BEHAVIOR that the management would probably be pissed if the extra curricular activity was not mentioned for fear of loosing business.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’m sure some managers read them, and I’m just as sure that many don’t bother.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ @25.
    Gee, that was a useful comment.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @flagooner
    Useful or not it’s the truth.
  • GrayFox
    5 years ago
    I know of two clubs that read comments on here and another one that reads another listing of SC

Told that if a dancer gets listed as giving extras they watch them closer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Mamagers don't need this site to know what's going in in their clubs and who does what
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If stuff happens in clubs it's often bc management turns a blind-eye
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I don't think many managers can read.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    But in general it's TUSCL accepted-practice to not name names in the context of extras
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I doubt that there’s much that goes on in a strip club that management is not aware of. What they do about it depends on who’s doing what.
  • King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    Mgmt usually tolerates most extras because it brings more PLs in, increasing drink sales, cover charges, cut of VIP sales, more dancers paying house fees, etc.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Some strip club management does monitor this site. I was contacted by them several years ago and have had regular communications with them ever since.

From my end, TUSCL was down for a while and just came back up. May have been some other broad based Internet problem going on today too. Anyone else see this.

SJG

Thelonious Monk, Dizzy Gillespie, Giants Of Jazz Copenhagen 1971
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUVuX3lL…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion