tuscl

1 free month VIP for referring a dancer?

Maybe even show it on your profile for street cred? I bring it up because this place is a fucking sausage fest. Right now it’s only Nicespice, Nicole, Nina and whoever the dancer of the month is at the time. I’m sick of hearing about y’all coming into the club in a trench coat at 4pm and getting all your cum everywhere.

Should we propose this to founder as something that could increase dancer participation? I’m gonna start mentioning TUSCL to some dancers that I connect with. Not at my favorite clubs to be honest because I don’t like shitting where I eat, but at random clubs I will start doing it. My goal is I want to get at least one dancer as a regular poster on this site. If we all do that, this place could be a lot more interesting, what do you fellas think?

21 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    And I’ll actually change I’ll tell dancers at my favorite clubs just not my favorite dancers that’s all
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ You forgot dope girl fresh, she never shuts the fuck up
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Dancers come and go here.

They are usually treated poorly, so I can't blame them for leaving.

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Maybe if we put dick-pics in our profiles that would encourage more-dancers to stick-around?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ I know somebody who would definitely be more encouraged to stick around. Not a dancer though.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Between Mack's feces fetish, talk of extras and LDK, and shaming for overpaying in the VIP, like I was once stated it's a locker room and more girls would be cool but at what cost, to not be able to speak freely?

Imagine a poster who went 'OMG I just blew a grand in the VIP last night but I only got dances.' Dancers would be like hell yeah. Tuscl would be like wtf is wrong with you.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Look at Spice, starting out of the blue AGAIN. What a dumbass.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    @Stanky ain't you supposed to be searching for a dick to suck in exchange for a place to stay for the evening instead of spreading rumors
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Dancers are the reason we all are here, maybe one or two exceptions, I really like it when I see dancers post and participate. It gives the place some grace and class.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Most dancers and PLs have opposite agendas and POVs w.r.t. SCs and are usually not gonna see eye-to-eye and why it's impossible to post on StripperWeb unless you sanitize your opinions to fall under their accepted POVs
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Nicespice said..."^ I know somebody who would definitely be more encouraged to stick around. Not a dancer though."

^^^I did not see pistola's name in there anywhere.

Then pistola said..."Look at Spice, starting out of the blue AGAIN. What a dumbass."

Where does pistola come up with nicespice is starting stuff? What a dumbass
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Pistola you gotta lay off Nice man. I guarantee you if you met her, you would be like this is the sweetest girl ever. That’s kind of Founders talking about. It’s not about free speech it’s about just not being a dick.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Nicespice said..."^ I know somebody who would definitely be more encouraged to stick around. Not a dancer though."

^^^I did not see pistola's name in there anywhere.
    --

She either meant me or txtf, she didnt add to the convo but took a shot at someone minding their own business, dont act like a moron.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    @Muddy, I cant help she is obsessed with me.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Amen Muddy
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    .maybe nicespice was talking about BigDickSammy
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I really could care less if any dancers post on here. I'm not likely to ever meet them or get in their pants. I've been there and done that. I've met 6 or 7 dancers that have done reviews and posted comments. I'm probably the only one that has had their ATF (gridget) post on here.

Now I just prefer to do my flirting, etc ITC.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ->”Pistola you gotta lay off Nice man. I guarantee you if you met her, you would be like this is the sweetest girl ever.”

To be fair, I guess anybody would appear to be sweet if passed out on GHB.

I think Muddy’s idea is a good one. Or if one month is too long because a dancer isn’t likely to stick around, then perhaps one or two weeks?

I guess the biggest thing I could think of is how if active encouraging of participation happened, how that would affect reviews.

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @nicespice Welp I agree with Muddy that anyone who meets you will fall in love with you, I certainly did 😘
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    😊
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't mind more dancer involvement and wouldn't even mind recommending a few to this site. But not the way it is now. The troll activity is just too pervasive, even including dudes pretending to be dancers. It's like Romper Room around here. Maybe that's the best we can hope for with this discussion board, idk, but I had hoped that some of the changes to this board would be designed to make things better. Instead it feels like we're backsliding, including trolls once again being empowered to firebomb whatever threads they please.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion