tuscl

Florida Dancers

Sunday, June 2, 2019 2:35 AM
Are there any other verified dancers in the Florida panhandle? The clubs in Pensacola SUCK and are entirely too strict with their ordinance. If any other dancers on here are from the panhandle, I would love to network with you. I am also hoping to network with dancers in or near Tampa and/or New Orleans. There is no way I can make a living at the clubs here. The girls work 5-6 days every week and a few have told me $400 is a good night while they average $100-$150 nightly.

6 comments

• blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Have you tried Fort Walton Beach? I definitely saw some girls who did very well there although it sure wasn't me. I think summer is "season" there near Destin. Yeah idk about Pensacola. I tried Sammy's in Pensacola for part of 1 night, and I wasn't feeling it there. Also they scammed me on my # of drinks sold which I get some money for. It wasn't a lot they scammed me out of, but it was the principle of it that left a bad taste in my mouth. Nowhere near that area just my worthless 2 cents.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Some girls seem to like Sammy's Pensacola a lot though. But there were multiple things there I hated. So it isn't for me personally.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    I honestly don't like the idea of not being able to touch the customer at all. Sammy's is strictly no touch at all from what I hear. Coming from 6 years of working in Detroit and then to this is challenging. Especially when it comes to dances. :( But I hear Fort Walton clubs are a little bit busier than Pcola clubs. I just hate the idea of driving an hour each way.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Yeah, I just couldn't handle that Sammy's the dances were like $45 and there were 2 for 1s twice an hour, and that was the only time guys ever got dances. Also if you sell a VIP or champagne room or whatever Sammy's takes like 60% so you keep less than half iirc. And they scammed me on my drink money first and last time I was ever there. And something felt very off about that place idk how to explain. Staff were beyond weird. Some of the dancers that seemed to do well and like it there were not all there in the head imo. I haven't been there recently though so idk. If you don't mind the bullshit I do feel like some girls can do pretty well there.
  • Lofn
    5 years ago
    I'm in NOLA if you want any info about the clubs here!
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    Yes, please!! I'll message you! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion