tuscl

The Beloved “Om” Returns

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
I’m with my family visiting the village in East Java where my wife grew up. When I first met my wife and started molesting her she was barely 20 years old and had only recently arrived in the big city from her village.

Now that we’ve returned to her village I am getting reacquainted with many of my wife’s much younger relatives. I am astonished at the extent to which some of my wife’s little nieces and their friends have “blossomed” since our last visit.

My nieces and their friends remember me from my prior visits. They were children when I last saw them. On my prior visits to the village I entertained them, made them laugh and allowed them to sit in my lap as I told them strange stories about life in a magical, far away, sometimes wonderful and sometimes very scary place called “America.”

Now they’re in their late teens and early twenties but they still want to hang out with their beloved “om” (uncle). They love to feel their om’s weirdly grizzled face (tropical Asian men have almost no facial hair at all). They still think it’s OK to sit in om’s lap.

I don’t mind ... but now, some of them are so fucking hot!

It’s like visiting a Baskin Robbins where you are allowed to look at and hold the ice cream cones but you’re not allowed to lick any of them!

Evil as I am, I would love to tell them “I have some candy in my pockets. Let’s see if you can find it!”

But I would never do anything like that.

I am their beloved, grizzly-faced om!

4 comments

• FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I know it’’s hard to be a dirty old man in a world where you know you should behave. I was riding a ferry yesterday and there was this hot girl with short jeans that could have been painted on. Her ass was so nice. I behaved in body, but my mind didn’t
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @FishHawk

I know what you mean about the jeans.

Before we left the USA on this holiday I saw a girl/young lady (I don’t know what to call her) who was wearing some micro-jeans.

I refer to those as Levi 0.001 Jeans.

They barely covered the subject matter.

What made me feel so wretched is that, she was not just young, but I am pretty sure she was under-aged. But she had all the equipment and was trying (very successfully) to look smoking hot.

My brain knew better but, in all honesty, I couldn’t keep my eyes off her.

I’ve never felt so dirty.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I have a very small family, only two nieces which I assisted raising.

I also have a large extiended "framily" with 5 nieces which all blosoomed together but for the most part I didn't have any problems with it.

One Day I was visiting my "framily" sister and her recently turned 18 year old daughter.

As we were talking, the daughter walks out of the shower in a towel barely covering her nubile body, came over to give me a hug (damn she smelled good), and just stood there talking to me.

I felt like a dirty, man (I'm not old) and was relieved when she went to her toom and returned more appropriately dressed.

On my way home, I checked the roll call to the nearsest strip club to find out which extras girls were working.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal

Funny story!

Many years ago my step-son (aged 17 at the time but now aged 36) brought his 17 year old girlfriend to our home so they could swim in our pool.

I remained inside the house.

They both came in from the pool to get some cold lemonade.

I’ll never forget looking up and down at my stepson’s 17 year old girlfriend in her tiny bikini and absent-mindedly thinking, “Wow! I’ve got to get myself some of THAT!”

Then reality set in.

I never felt so old and I felt so dirty!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion