tuscl

YMMV in VIP

AwesomeMan
Florida
Hey Gang! I've visited clubs from coast to coast, had loads of Laps on couches in corners. But I've never let a dancer take me to a VIP room. What do things cost and what do you get for the investment?

10 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I don't understand the question. Please rephrase.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Read your topic! That about sums it up.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    AM- How about some more reviews- just 1 review from someone who has been all over the country smells fishy to me.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    a minnow smelling something fishy? Now I smell something fishy too!
  • AwesomeMan
    18 years ago
    Oh I'm a pleeb gentlemen. No doubt. I've had full service in the dark reaches of Spirment Rhino, experienced a toothless wonder on the Gulf Coast (Hurricane relief you know), and felt the arms and tits of perfection in Miami. Along the way there was a decent dance or two in Dallas and Virginia. But I bow to the experience of the veterans of TUSCL. I seek an understanding of the prices and benefits of the VIP rooms that only you venerable gents know. Please share your beneficial knowledge. Would you deny a student on a voyage of discovery? I think NOT. You are too savy and knowledgeable to leave a seeking soul in the dark.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    In my area the VIP room is the generally open dance room but a little bit more private than the general floor of the club. The champagne room is the expensive private room that costs and arm and a leg to visit. I've never visited the champagne room. I have no desire to either.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    casualguy hit on a good point. He mentioned the "VIP room", "open dance room" and "the champagne room".

In my experience, VIP and champagne are often one and the same. That said, there are "normally" three dance areas (levels).

The first area is the general club. This could be at a table or a couch in general view. There really is no privacy.

The second area, whatever it is called, is somewhat off the main club floor. It could be in a shared separate room, perhaps just in a secluded corner, or maybe upstairs. There is some limited privacy.

The third area, whatever it is called, is a private room. No one can see you except the club personnel that “check”, if they do. This area could have a curtain, a closed door, or just it’s layout blocking other’s view into the area. There’s lots of privacy.

Now in my experience (35+ years), most times I prefer the middle area, especially with a new dancer. In this area it is possible to get to know a dancer and her “possibilities”. Some mutual contact is usually occurring. If all seems promising, then it may be time to move to the third area. There, YMMRV! R=really, but that should have been determined in the second area. I have always enjoyed the third area and left happy. I've had only one bad experience. Some club manager walked in (layout blocking view into the room) to adjust the club AC control located in the room. In excellent management style, I got some extra time and left VERY happy.
  • okguy
    18 years ago
    what is YMMV? Sorry I am new.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    okguy: Please use the glossary link at the bottom of the page. You can also enter most terms in Google to easily get a definition.
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion