tuscl

Who has PAID strippers for CONVERSATION at a PEEP SHOW?

Saturday, February 17, 2007 4:38 PM
Has anyone gone to a PEEP SHOW and PAID the strippers there for CONVERSATION? Has anyone had a conversation with a stripper at a peep show while JERKING OFF?

1 comment

• terrymac77
    17 years ago
    I spent about 3 weeks in a place where there were Peeps Shows and a few with no glas,but small. I spent a lot of time in there over the 3 weeks, the strip clubs were sort of over priced and had plastic girls anyway. I met 3 girls in the Peep. 2 Asian and a black girl. The asians were business like with a lot of 'oooh wish I could do that for you baby' stuff. I enjoyed a lot of it, but went to the small no glass after a few days ad offered some more tip for some more contact. The bigger booths at the corners can fit 2 people. I was shelling out 2 dollar tips for 20 minutes every 2 minutes plus feeding the meter a dollar a whack so I offered her a $50 to come in and jack me. She thought I was joking, I tore the $50 in half and told her I'd meet her in the corner. About 6 minutes later there was a knock, sure enough, there she stood, with a robe on 'going on brake' She entered and simply got down to business. By the end of the 3 weeks they had each jacked me and the black one gave me 2 CBJs and a full service going away present. Let me tell you a 2 girl HJ in a corner booth at a peep show is hot! People can sort of see you but not totally, and theres lots of sweat in the booth cause its so small. I miss that trip...want to go bck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion