tuscl

TUSCL North Chapter Meeting

DougS
Florida
Not sure if anyone else is still considering this meeting, but my plans to attend the "reunion" is now upto about 90% likely.

Plans... will be in the Castleton area of Indy during the day and will be available to hit Brad's Brass Flamingo around 8:30pm, or Hip Hugger around 9:15pm... (or BBF for a few hours before moving the party north)

6 comments

• minnow
    18 years ago
    Doug- Which date(s) do you have in mind?? No more snow!!
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Minnow: Oops, sorry... got sidetracked while typing that message and failed to list the date.

Feb 27th, is the date that I will be down south for daytime OTC, then hope to meet up with some fellow TUSCLers afterwards.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    18 years ago
    minnow - Feb. 27th, Tuesday. My schedule may change in itself as a result of the damn snow and ice! Will be able to tell if I can join closer to date.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    My alibi is now set. Unless weather messes me up, I will be attending the "meeting" if anyone else is going to be there.

Anyone able to make it?
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    18 years ago
    I'm making a 4-5 day visit to Memphis and returning to Ohio beginning tomorrow (Thursday). I'm not sure if Tuesday (Feb 27) will still be a go for me. I still want to Kokomo's Hip Hugger again, but it might have to be at a later time.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    As I stated in prior post, 27/28ish Feb n/g for me. However, I may be in Tampa around that time, will try to shoot some warmth north.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion