tuscl

I don't wanna apply for a summer job id rather just study and go swimming but I'

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
K

23 comments

• Why did I post this on here ...

Ignore it *facepalm*
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I recommend this to everyone, and you don't need the current year either.

https://www.amazon.com/What-Color-Your-P…

SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    You’ll do whatever? Well, in that case, I have a job for you....
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    for the lulz?

lulz
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Only book I've ever found better than R. N. Bolles

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/014311…

SJG
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    There's a club in Baltimore where you could work. They already have an Iranian Muslim dancer!
  • There's a club in Baltimore where you could work.

Umm if u wouldnt come to see me then why suggest lol
  • Listen I will be look but no touch.

I love 2 things: dolling up and showing my dolled up self. I am gonna apply at a club just cuz I wanna wear makeup and lingerie. I will give company to men only by talking to them . otherwise will just walk around club and talk to ppl.

Tips appreciated. If not thats fine I don't need this job lol
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Nicole, where did you get the idea that I wouldn't come to see you if you were working there? The look but no touch thing could be a deal breaker, though...
  • Nicole, where did you get the idea that I wouldn't come to see you if you were working there?

I am so sorry did not read way u said correctly. Thx 4 tip.

The look but no touch thing could be a deal breaker, though...

Lmao u know I am a true troll birch when I would apply to work in strip club not to give dances ( I will not give dances ) but just to see what goes on hehe
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Nicole, you can make money not giving dances.... if you ever need anyone to manage your dancing career hmu. I know a lot strategies to maximize your earnings while doing the least possible....
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    Are you looking for someone to give you money?
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    Serious students wanting to be on the federal bench don’t take gap years. Ok, bye...
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Look no touch lol. Pretty funny since I live in an area where sucking on titties is still considered an air dance.
  • Serious students wanting to be on the federal bench don’t take gap years. Ok, bye...

Umm yes they do? Because getting high scored is what matters.you can take two gap years and still.get into harvard law..cuz how long you take off doesnt make a differrnxe I'm terms of your score? Lmao so many people have taken a year or two off just working to study for this test that is needed to get into law school and have scored in the 95th percentile by doing just that

Statistically, 50%-70% of first year law srudebts did not even come from undergrad

Check yourself buddy:(
  • Serious students wanting to be on the federal bench don’t take gap years. Ok, bye...

Umm yes they do? Because getting high scored is what matters the most, and while some people can do it right away, there are just as many who take a little longer.

You can take two gap years and still.get into harvard law without difficulty if you have the scores ..cuz how long you take off doesnt make a difference In terms of your score?

Lmao so many people have taken a year or two off just working to study for this test that is needed to get into law school and have scored in the 95th percentile by doing just that

Even Statistically, at least 50%-60% of first year law students did not even attend without working first and thus taking a year off before law school..

Check yourself buddy:)

• skibum609
    5 years ago
    The LSAT was scored similar to the SATwhen I took it togetherwith a frat brother. He took a prep course; hired a tutor; studied every day and went to sleep early the night before the test. I partied every day; studied not at all; and did 2 way blotter the afternoon before the exam and got maybe 3 hours of sleep. He got a 598 and I got a 656. Studying for an accumulation of knowledge test is like thinking of baseball scores and not trying to cum......both are equally effective.
  • The LSAT was scored similar to the SATwhen I took it togetherwith a frat brother. He took a prep course; hired a tutor; studied every day and went to sleep early the night before the test. I partied every day; studied not at all; and did 2 way blotter the afternoon before the exam and got maybe 3 hours of sleep. He got a 598 and I got a 656.

Just like how your friend studied more but scored lower, there are people who certainly could have more than you AND scored higher because that happens all the time as well.

Therefore, my point was NOT that studying GUARANTEES scoring high.

My only point was to counter stabs statement by saying that taking longer to study in no way decreases someone's ability to become a federal judge, because taking longer in no way decreases someone's ability to score at a high percentile.

While there are definitely other factors that would decrease someone's ability to get a certain score such as effectiveness of stduy/ability to increase intelligence etc,taking a gap year and actuallt taking this as seriously as the bar is NOT one of them.
  • Just like how your friend studied more but scored lower, there are people who certainly could studied have more than you AND scored higher **
  • Studying for an accumulation of knowledge test is like thinking of baseball scores and not trying to cum......both are equally effective.

1) correction : it is skilla based, not knowledge based test.

2).did u mean ineffective? If u did..ur example doesnt prove anything , cuz just cuz ur friend studied a lot doesnt mean he did so effectively.

There are plenty of ppl who would have scored lower than u on tbe first try cuz I know may ppl who started below realy average on the diagnostic , studied a lot AND effectively, and scored 99th percentile .

So yes..u can still study for a skills based test based on People that I know who have done it...you have to study and practice the skill lmao.
  • Studying for an accumulation of knowledge test is like thinking of baseball scores and not trying to cum......both are equally effective.

2).did u mean ineffective? If u did..ur example doesnt prove anything , cuz just cuz ur friend studied a lot doesnt mean he did so effectively.

There are plenty of ppl who would have scored lower than u on tbe first try cuz I know may ppl who started below realy average on the diagnostic , studied a lot AND effectively, and scored 99th percentile .

So yes..u can still study for a skills based test based on People that I know who have done it...you have to study and practice the skill lmao

So yes..u can still study for a skills based test based on People that I know who have done it...you have to study and practice the skill lmao
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicole, do you think all these standardized tests get in the way of getting an education?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion