tuscl

Role Playing

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Do you ever play imaginary roles with strippers? I've done a lot of this over the years with many different girls. A couple of cases especially come to mind:

One night when my fave was wearing her plaid schoolgirl skirt and ponytail, I asked her out of the blue how come she always got straight As but never took any books home from school. She smiled and said, "I fuck my teachers." That set off a long role playing Q & A that we made up as we went along. From then on, each time I saw her, I was her teacher and she was the slutty student who would do anything for good grades. The storyline would be different each time. I'd keep her after school, or she'd ask me what she had to do to get an A plus on her report card.

Another fave played the role of my secretary who couldn't type or even make coffee. Some nights, the scenario was a job interview where she would show me some of the talents she could bring to the office. Or I would have to discipline her for offering to show her pussy to waiting clients instead of offering them a beverage. Bad secretary!

With most girls, it never develops into full-blown roles with backstories and all that. It's just a funny take on a situation that we riff on together for a few minutes, then maybe pick up again later. It's always spontaneous, never a matter of saying, "Okay, now let's adopt fantasy roles. I'll be a pirate, and you'll....." The thing is, for me at least, it's not much of a leap from the way I interact with any stripper who has a sense of fun. They already get to play a role anyway. Playing customer with a wallet gets kind of old.

2 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    Afraid not, Doug, but I would like to keep her after school any time.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Chandler: I like the way you think. To be honest it never occurred to me to try this, but now I think this is a must-try! Reading your example, with your description of your naughty student in the plaid skirt.... I couldn't help but suspect someone that be both know (N/M), had the lead role in that scenario. Any chance?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion