tuscl

What is wrong with helping students get rid of loans? Whay is wrong with wht the

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 6:16 AM
K

14 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Yeah
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    yup.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    *sips beer* Yep
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Nicole, you’re barking up the rong tree. You need to ask the IRS, and then of course congress legislates them. I thought you being a future judge would know that already?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @FLF it’s a bit early for you to be sipping a beer most here are still on their second cups joe
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Not early when you live on stripper time. I'm about to go to bed.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ ;))
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Fact is, there wasn't a darn thing wrong with it!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    What's wrong is the system that puts students in debt....
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    What the billionaire did was great! He isn't going to pay off the loans for every student in the country, but he make a very effective political statement. Nicole, check this out: Kamala Harris would toughen penalties on employers who underpay women. Not allowed to ask salary history anymore. Shifts burden of proof from the women, to the employers. [view link] SJG
  • Sweetheartinkd
    5 years ago
    I got a nice little student loan story to share ... filed my taxes in late february for this year and was expecting a nice little refund to finally be able to take a little break from work and spend some quality time with my boys, get a car finally, pay ahead on my rent, and just really be able to breathe finally in this life... got a notice a few weeks later my school loans, that are damn near 10 years old and I had just made deferment payments less than year ago, were gonna take EVERY penny of my tax refund... do what?? I called the IRS and got told to "suck it up" and "I was the one that defaulted on my loans"... I dont know that'd ever been so sick in my life
  • GhostOfHell
    5 years ago
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he spends the rest of his days in his den tying flies.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @ds there will not be taxes due from the students it’s the giver that incurs the tax but my understanding is he is doing this through a tax free foundation the money repayment will be direct to the lenders therefore that gift tax will not be incurred.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Terrible that young people are being debt laidened like this. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion