tuscl

Long Island bouncer shot.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, May 20, 2019 10:19 AM
LONG ISLAND CITY, Queens — A bouncer was shot outside a Queens strip club early Monday. It happened outside the Show Palace Gentlemen’s Club in Long Island City around 5 a.m., police said. Police said a man opened fire and shot the 42-year-old bouncer in the leg and shoulder, police said. He was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, cops said. The alleged gunman fled before police arrived. The circumstances leading up to the shooting were not immediately known. In December of 2017, Queens City Councilman Jimmy Van Bramer called for the closure of the strip club, stating that there is "no place for gun violence, liquor offenses, or prostitution charges" in Long Island City.

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    This won't help keep the club open
  • GhostOfHell
    5 years ago
    Aw man. I was gonna head out to Queens tonight. Not there but another SC in LIC. But now who knows what LE is going to be up to and bouncers my be extra edgy. Some people just don't know how to behave. Fuck it! If I can get out of the house by 6PM I'm going.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Show Palace has been hood rat central for a long time. With that said, I agree with Papi that this isn't going to help it's cause. I also think Ghost is right that other clubs will probably be extra vigilant for the next few days. Who knows? If this scares off some of the customers, there may be a unique opportunity to find some p4p with hungry dancers. ;)
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    I like the way you think rd
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Leave it to rd to celebrate someone getting shot so he can maximize his OTC opportunities
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Lol
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Lol Papi. But on the flip side, passing up opportunities created by the shooting isn't going to make him any less injured, is it? ;)
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    You could make up for it by sending him a get well card. :D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion